What's new

Another foreigner's view about Pakistan, visited India earlier, Karl Rock

The viewer discretion at the start is hilarious...they now seems to know the knack of attracting maximum viewers from India and Pakistan...

another video about Lahore trip.

Not for the vegetarians out there! I ate Brain Masala in Lahore, Pakistan has the best non-veg food in the world.

So Pakistan is now covered with shitty strip malls filled with fast food places off the highway. The same ones that I avoid in the US. :cheesy::cheesy: :rolleyes:

It seems he was starving for some good quality food after living in India and eating crappy food. Indians don't know how to cook..

So Pakistan is now covered with shitty strip malls filled with fast food places off the highway. The same ones that I avoid in the US. :cheesy::cheesy: :rolleyes:
Credit goes to Nawaz Dalal Aziz, instead of inviting some quality Pakistani restaurants to open along the motorway, they gave away the business to Mcdonald and KFCs...Though I think one or two of those should have been okay but the major area should have been reserved for the Pakistani food.

Last edited:
...his vlogs about India visit, sarcastic and with tongue-in-cheek comments.

India's Cleanest City Has Toilet Police! (+ Govinda)

How to Drive in India for Foreigners (India’s Unofficial Road Rules)

Eating Ice Cream with an Indian Scammer

:pop: Youtube tourists. Since there are a lot of youtube videos on India and people don't really watch them visiting India, new ideas, travel to another populous country and do the comparison. You get more views.
In reality, you have no comparison with the geography of India and Pakistan. Like them calling Pakistani rice, mangoes etc... superior.

This guy seems he was starving for some good quality food after living in India and eating crappy food. Indian don't know how to cook..

Credit goes to

Credit goes to Nawaz Dala, instead of inviting some quality Pakistani restaurants to open along the motorway, they gave away the business to Mcdonald and KFCs...Though I think one or two of those should have been okay but the major area should have been reserved for the Pakistani food.
They aren’t actually set up by govt..

They are actually privately owned restaurants etc.

And Pak franchises are there.. like Shezan Bakers,Tehzeeb,local restaurants etc.

:pop: Youtube tourists. Since there are a lot of youtube videos on India and people don't really watch them visiting India, new ideas, travel to another populous country and do the comparison. You get more views.
In reality, you have no comparison with the geography of India and Pakistan. Like them calling Pakistani rice, mangoes etc... superior.
Pak mangoes and rice indeed is superior.. else indians wouldn’t have been importing Pak basmati and selling them off as indian.. or Khewara salt as indian Himalayan salt n other nonsense.

...his vlogs about India visit, sarcastic and with tongue-in-cheek comments.

India's Cleanest City Has Toilet Police! (+ Govinda)

How to Drive in India for Foreigners (India’s Unofficial Road Rules)

Eating Ice Cream with an Indian Scammer

WTF, cows & boars roaming on busy city streets like muthafkin pimps!

Pak mangoes and rice indeed is superior.. else indians wouldn’t have been importing Pak basmati and selling them off as indian.. or Khewara salt as indian Himalayan salt n other nonsense.
Overinflated. Nothing else. You don't know the level of Indian export of mangoes or rice.

tenor (1)2.gif
tenor (1)2.gif

I used to eat KFC in Pakistan about 20 years ago, not any more.
I think it was KFC and Pizzahut which started in Pakistan 1997-1998. McDonalds, Subway are the followers, but in the end all is junk food. Good for backpackers.
Best is to do your own BBQ.

I'm flabbergast to see that you are putting Pakistan in same bracket as India !!!
Please go through the video once more, and point out which part is similar to India?
Other than few boollywood Khan, India has nothing positive to offer the world, this include your false propaganda against Pakistan.
I'm also sure, RAW is watching such blogs carefully and consider them in their terror attack policy.

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2018/01/05/pakistan-top-backpacker-destintion/

Last edited:

It's more to do with the scale of population difference between India and Pakistan.

- Government price control on items like milk, all types means traders, producers in India will cut corners, in quality over quantity. They have to cater to a population which is 6.5 times higher than Pakistan.

- Generally speaking fruits, processed food, daily use biscuits, FMCG items are good quality in Pakistan compared to India, check the first video when Carl Rock said 'The beef burger here in Pakistan is closer to what you get in USA and Indian Mc. Donald was terrible...to get a neutral perspective.

- A few of my friends who have used Indian products are of the same view, Indian quality suffers compared to Pakistani products in general...due to a number of reasons, the huge market of 1.35 billion, class segregation, govt. control on prices and many more reasons.

Last edited:
It's more to do with the scale of population difference between India and Pakistan.

- Government price control on items like milk, all types means traders, producers in India will cut corners, in quality over quantity. They have to cater to a population which is 6.5 times higher than Pakistan.

- Generally speaking fruits, processed food, daily use biscuits, FMCG items are good quality in Pakistan compared to India, check the first video when Carl Rock said 'The beef burger here in Pakistan is closer to what you get in USA and Indian Mc. Donald was terrible...to get a neutral perspective.

- A few of my friends who have used Indian products are of the same view, Indian quality suffers compared to Pakistani products in general...due to a number of reasons, the huge market of 1.35 billion, class segregation, govt. control on prices and many more reasons.
Your comments are based on feels. Vague assumptions based on videos. How sure are you? Can you do any back to back comparison? Such videos pop up every now and then. They pick sides for viewers since there are a lot of such videos, now it's time to play some politics. India has millions of tourist arrivals every year, that's not because we are worst place. I give two hoots about youtube videos. Positive or negative anything is from an economic perspective to appease the viewers.

you need it more than anyone else in this world
I have never seen Burnol not even in any markets. Guess you are a fan of it. Are Indian medicines that famous in Pakistan? I guess it is. No wonder you lot come here too for treatment.

Back
Top Bottom