What's new

Another Chinese Copy? China's J-20 Stealth Jet looks just like the new Russian MiG Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might bring up some controversy, but China has always adopted designs that it saw as effective. I believe this follows the same. They incorporate features that they like into their designs and their platforms. This saves on R&D cost and speeds up the process.

I liked your way of putting things " China has always adopted designs". Is Adopting = Copying + Customising?

I completely agree with our chinese friends, Just because it has canards doesn't mean it's a copy. I have an other example for the same below, Just cause it has four tires doesn't mean it's a copy. china is know for it's R&D skills.

Chinese-Replica-Cars.jpg

Impressive and innovative. Now which row am I supposed to be praising?

I completely agree with our chinese friends, Just because it has canards doesn't mean it's a copy. I have an other example for the same below, Just cause it has four tires doesn't mean it's a copy. china is know for it's R&D skills.

Chinese-Replica-Cars.jpg

Cheeky, but you are conflating the imitation of fully-fledged blueprints with the adoption of common principles in engineering and design. The latter, which results in the phenomenon known as "form following function", is present in almost any scientific/technical venture that draws upon research conducted by preceding individuals.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/17...r__A_MiG_1_44_in_Chinese_Colors_#.WCbWnuY2vIU

russian_m_1478865367.jpg

temtring.png

Is the Chinese J-20 Stealth fighter Jet which made its world debut at last week’s Air Show China 2016 inspired by the MiG 1.44, a project most likely abandoned in favour of the PAK-FA stealth aircraft which is under advanced development?

On the face of it this does not seem likely. The only prototype of the fifth-generation MiG 1.44 aircraft has been put in cold storage in the hangar of Gromov Flight Research Institute near Moscow, Izvestiya reported in a 2013 report. The fifth generation MiG project started in the 1990s and the prototype may not contain many of the material and electronics that go into making a stealth jet.

Then again, the Chinese project has been in the making for nearly a decade now with earliest reports of the Aviation Industries’ Corporation of China (AVIC) Stealth program coming since the mid-2000s.

Till the day minor people have seen or listened about This MIG fighter...

While J-20 is famous everywhere (Not in Indians Bcz they consider Raflae a 15th gen fighter can counter J-20 :Any way Coming to topic) ... I think Russian Mig copied J-20...

@ashok321 From which angle both aircrafts look similar...???

NOW say Pakistan copied F18 :
ceG12EG.png

dfJJL.jpg

Till the day minor people have seen or listened about This MIG fighter...

While J-20 is famous everywhere (Not in Indians Bcz they consider Raflae a 15th gen fighter can counter J-20 :Any way Coming to topic) ... I think Russian Mig copied J-20...

@ashok321 From which angle both aircrafts look similar...???

NOW say Pakistan copied F18 :
ceG12EG.png

dfJJL.jpg
Mixture of various fighter F-16, Mig-29, Mirage-2000 and F-18

hasnt this claim being discussed to death & thread locked before? & now appearring again? lol

hasnt this claim being discussed to death & thread locked before? & now appearring again? lol
Start by Indians. What do you expect? With China having a 5th stealth fighter entering service soon while Indian PAKFA project hardly move an inch with no where in sight to enter service. With the prospect of getting annihilate badly by Chinese. The Indians are desperate. Smearing rival and post self comforting post to ease their anxiety and fear is a common trait. :enjoy:

Start by Indians. What do you expect? With China having a 5th stealth fighter entering service soon while Indian PAKFA project hardly move an inch with no where in sight to enter service. With the prospect of getting annihilate badly by Chinese. The Indians are desperate. Smearing rival and post self comforting post to ease their anxiety and fear is a common trait. :enjoy:
come on my indian friend....why such sour grape ? but if that made you feel good keep it to yourself...please dont waste the forum bytes..

Racist indians can't except the fact that Chinese developed a 5 Gen fighter on their own.
Racist indians can't except the fact that even Pakistan has a jet of their own too.
Racist indians should worry about their own tejas which is becoming a joke
model-of-light-combat-aircraft-tejas-trainer-on-display-during-day-picture-id108426148

Pilots fly jets in a parade here it's a different story:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom