What's new

Anna Hazare wins, Parliament passes resolution on Lokpal Bill

After calling Anna Hazare everything short of being an ISI agent, and using Congress mouthpieces like Shahi Imam to discredit him Govt atlast understood that Love Anna or Hate Anna You can't ignore Anna.

Standing comittee is just a formality as it has 15 members form BJP and 4 member from Congress and a BJP spokesperson said that BJP is all for the bill and they will make sure it get passed and same is being signaled by PM on his letter to Mr.Hazare, as they cannot afford to anger Public once more
As I said earlier, the fuel for Anna's movement is ignorance. The Standing Committee (on Personnel, Public Grievances and Law and Justice), to which the resolution has been forwarded and which is already considering the Lokpal Bill (not Janlokpal Bill) currently consists of 25 members with 13 members from UPA (8 alone from INC) and Manu Singvi of Congress as chairman. BJP has 5 members in it.

http://parliamentofindia.nic.in/

The Committee apparently has 3 months to finish their 'consideration'.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

If that is how you spell PRACTICAL, then yes.

Just came back from the Ramlila maidan..awesome! but the war is still half won.
Will be going again to see him break his fast..will be an awesome moment :D

As I said earlier, the fuel for Anna's movement is ignorance. The Standing Committee (on Personnel, Public Grievances and Law and Justice), to which the resolution has been forwarded and which is already considering the Lokpal Bill (not Janlokpal Bill) currently consists of 25 members with 13 members from UPA (8 alone from INC) and Manu Singvi of Congress as chairman. BJP has 5 members in it.

SOURCE

The Committee apparently has 3 months to finish their 'consideration'.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

If that is how you spell PRACTICAL, then yes.

hmm..congress has 8 members and BJP 5..here is the link RSK -> Forwards: Members of Standing Committee on Lokpal Bill : 20% members yet to be nominated ! (your link not working)

rest of your post is your personal opinion..read back all these comments of yours after few months when we will have strong lokpal and minimum corruption in India..you will feel ashamed of your cynical behaviour

just heard Manu singhvi on timesnow. He was saying that standing committee has three months and they usually take 2 extension of 3 months each. bloody bastards

This Agnivesh was probably STILL part of Anna team and caught bitching against Anna wit none other than Kapil Sibal.

just heard Manu singhvi on timesnow. He was saying that standing committee has three months and they usually takes 2 extension of 3 months each. bloody bastards

but this time they are saying that they will accelerate the process and will do it in first 3 months only...lets hope bill comes soon...

Thats how you challenge your own government! Thats the beauty of democracy..everyone's voice is heard..i hope our neighbors realize the beauty of democracy :D

My bike stopped by cop... I take my wallet.. give Rs.50.. he says...
"No.. 50 for me and 50 for inspector sahab.."
Then I give him Rs.100

My car stopped by cop... I take my wallet.. give Rs.100.. he says...
"No.. 100 for me, 100 for inspector sahab, and 100 for JanLokPal.."
Then I give him Rs.300

Problem lies only on BOLD PART I give

Corruption in India is mutual. No one (even Anna) can eradicate it.

Indian Dowry system = Indian Corruption. :devil:

Sorry fellows :cry:

Back
Top Bottom