What's new

Anna Hazare wins, Parliament passes resolution on Lokpal Bill

My bike stopped by cop... I take my wallet.. give Rs.50.. he says...
"No.. 50 for me and 50 for inspector sahab.."
Then I give him Rs.100

My car stopped by cop... I take my wallet.. give Rs.100.. he says...
"No.. 100 for me, 100 for inspector sahab, and 100 for JanLokPal.."
Then I give him Rs.300

Problem lies only on BOLD PART I give

Corruption in India is mutual. No one (even Anna) can eradicate it.

Indian Dowry system = Indian Corruption. :devil:

Sorry fellows :cry:

If you have a problem with the Lokpal you can register a complain against him. BTW, the Lokpal is not a beat marshall. It will be a strong anti-corruption wing. Has a policeman ever asked Rs. 100 for himself, Rs.100 for Saheb, Rs.100 for Anti-corruption bureau.

If you have a problem with the Lokpal you can register a complain against him. BTW, the Lokpal is not a beat marshall. It will be a strong anti-corruption wing. Has a policeman ever asked Rs. 100 for himself, Rs.100 for Saheb, Rs.100 for Anti-corruption bureau.

Don't spend time to explain to them. These people are lethargic to any moment.

Grats to India, we are still being hijacked by sons of Japan and America. This is India's first step out of being a colonial slave state while we're still bound by chains.

An interesting comment ... however, I think Chinese Communists are less in the grip of foreigners than many Indian politicians, who have secret bank accounts in Europe and various tax havens.

...And Anna's fast is broken by two small girls Simran and Shikra...

How are Lokpal members going to be selected?
Dunno the exact process but Govt will appoint six members and rest of the team(Five) will be from the civil society(who,ironically have been recognised by the Government itself!)

Dunno the exact process but Govt will appoint six members and rest of the team(Five) will be from the civil society(who,ironically have been recognised by the Government itself!)

Corrupt people will decide who to try them for corruption?

Corrupt people will decide who to try them for corruption?

Corruption can be reduced,if not totally stopped,by a high level of transparency and public exposure.The government appointed officials will always be under the scanner of the people,the media.So I will give my thumbs up to that.Something good is better than no good.I am glad that at least some positive steps are actually being taken on ground,rather than just tea-party discussions.

time to celebrate guys

dont feed troll

his point was absolutely valid..... first of all we all have to learn to say no to corruption
for eg:
1:if you caught by traffic police , ready accept the mistake and pay the fine and take the receipt rather than giving the bribe
2:if police comes for passport verification , why the hell we all need to give the money to policeman , being an indian citizen it is my right to get a passport and it is his duty to do the verification.....
3:we are going to village office for getting some docs .... why the hell we need to give the money.. it is their duty to give the intentended docs to us.....

this list will goes on.....

first of all we ourself should have the attitude to say no to corruption.. with out that nothing can save us from corruption

I dont think anything is going to happen. Corruption will take a different form for sure. We south asians are corrupt to the core and will not change until ruled over by a foreign power ( this includes all of S asia ). the bas---s in the parliament will not let anything good happen. As someone said earlier in this thread, lets do a followup 1 year down the line. lets not celebrate yet. this is my humble opinion and I hope I am proved wrong.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Grats to India, we are still being hijacked by sons of Japan and America. This is India's first step out of being a colonial slave state while we're still bound by chains.
dont feel bad my friend, india is miles ahead of china...... in corruption. our geniuses will fina another way to make more money. while your country become rich, india will remain poor backward and shitty.

We could have a word with Nato and send a force in to change things for the better. We are good at that ask Libya. They are loving it

We could have a word with Nato and send a force in to change things for the better. We are good at that ask Libya. They are loving it

lol.. we are not in a situation of civil war like Libya..guess who are...

yeah as the nato aircrafts was flying to india, they saw a crappy place sooner than expected and their aircrafts dropped all their load on pakistan.... please dont troll

Back
Top Bottom