Anna Hazare to visit Pakistan

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
News Comments (11)
Monitoring Desk 5 hours ago | Comments (11)
Anna-Hazare

Anna-Hazare-480x238.jpg

LAHORE - After his successful campaign against corruption in India, Anna Hazare is ready to repeat the feat in Pakistan, according to newspaper reports.
A two-member delegation from Pakistan, comprising Justice (retired) Nasir Alam Zahid and Karamat Ali, director of Pakistan Institute for Labour, Education and Research, visited Ralegan Siddhi on Wednesday and invited Hazare to visit Pakistan.
Hazare duly accepted the invitation.
“Once I recover from the weakness and complete India yatra, I am going to visit Pakistan,” the social activist told the delegation.
“Like India, Pakistan is also facing the issue of corruption,” Hazare said. “It is our duty to help Pakistan. If my visit can encourage the activists there, I will certainly consider visiting them.”
The meeting between Hazare and the Pakistani delegation lasted 40 minutes.
“Many people in Pakistan have been inspired by Hazare. We would like him to visit our country and meet those who want to fight against corruption. Corruption is a major issue in Pakistan too and the people are eager to meet Hazare,” said Justice Zahid after the meeting.

Anna Hazare to visit Pakistan | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

9-21-2011_86514_l.jpg

Updated at: 1835 PST, Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Anna Hazare to visit Pakistan RALEGAN SIDDHI: Former Supreme Court Judge, Justice (retd) Nasir Aslam Zahid met with Indian social worker Anna Hazare and invited him to visit Pakistan, Geo News reported. Hazare accepted his invitation and is expected to visit Pakistan when his health improves.

Justice (retd) Zahid said that Anna Hazare’s support was needed in the fight against corruption.

Hazare went on a 12-day hunger strike in the Indian capital of New Delhi last month demanding a strong anti-graft bill, attracting the support of massive crowds.

Anna Hazare to visit Pakistan - GEO.tv

welcome uncle jee ap bus please is zardari ko theek ker deen ap ki bari meherbani ho gee hum per:partay:

BTW zardari kya soch raha ho ga ab ?:frown: hamari saraiki main kehty hai -ye museebat ka mara kahaan se hamary sar per toot para hai :rofl: zardari may order ban visa's for every indian stop all flights to india ban strikes and hunger strikes do whatever you can do but stop him please :argh: :argh: :argh:

already posted.
i dont think,he will go..he is deeply influenced by gandhi;);););););)

so what if he is deeply influenced by gandhi jee? gandhi jee him self visit many countries and you forget gandhi jee try his best to keep us with india .i hope and wish he visit pakistan to motivate public against corruption :whistle:

so what if he is deeply influenced by gandhi jee? gandhi jee him self visit many countries and you forget gandhi jee try his best to keep us with india .i hope and wish he visit pakistan to motivate public against corruption :whistle:

i will request him not to go.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

we need him a lot.after all charity begins from home.;)

anna's visit wouldn't be of much help....corruption has deeply penetrated in pakistan

thanks for info dear but every disease has medicine:P

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

i will request him not to go.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

we need him a lot.after all charity begins from home.;)

ok dear you request him not to go and we request him to come lets see then what he decide lolz :P

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

ok dear you request him not to go and we request him to come lets see then what he decide lolz :P

possibility? all congressi will be planning to assassinate him in pakistan, who would doubt them ? just blame Pakistan based terrorists for the cause and voila amul baby aka rahul Gandhi the next prime minister of India.

RESPECTED SENIOR IM NEW HERE BUT AFTER GOING THRU THE THREAD ITS MY HUMBLE OPINION KINDLY FORGIVE IF IM WRONG I WAS IN RAMLILA GROUND DURING THE AGITAION BUT SADLY WHAT I FELT WAS OUR NETAS ARE VERY VERY CUNNING AND NOTHING ,S GONNA CHANGE MY FEAR IS ANNA MIGHT BE PUTTING HIS LIFE IN DANGER CAUSE CONGRESS MIGHT GET HIM KILLED IN PAKISTAN WHAT IM SAING MAY LOOK FOOLISH BUT MY CONNECTIONS WHATEVER THEY ARE ARE QUITE INTO POWER CIRCLES & WHAT HAPPEND TO GHANDIJI VE ALL KNOW REGARDS ....MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES IF U THINK IM WRONG

Turn off your caps lock.

@News...It is really good if he will be able to encourage ppl there in fight against corruption...Sab ka bhala ho..:D

On lighter note @ Imran khan...Yaar ager waha log kafi tadat me aa gay sadko per corruption k khilaf to kahi Anna ko Raw agent mat declare ker dena to destabalise pakistan :D:D:D

:enjoy:

RESPECTED SENIOR IM NEW HERE BUT AFTER GOING THRU THE THREAD ITS MY HUMBLE OPINION KINDLY FORGIVE IF IM WRONG I WAS IN RAMLILA GROUND DURING THE AGITAION BUT SADLY WHAT I FELT WAS OUR NETAS ARE VERY VERY CUNNING AND NOTHING ,S GONNA CHANGE MY FEAR IS ANNA MIGHT BE PUTTING HIS LIFE IN DANGER CAUSE CONGRESS MIGHT GET HIM KILLED IN PAKISTAN WHAT IM SAING MAY LOOK FOOLISH BUT MY CONNECTIONS WHATEVER THEY ARE ARE QUITE INTO POWER CIRCLES & WHAT HAPPEND TO GHANDIJI VE ALL KNOW REGARDS ....MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES IF U THINK IM WRONG

Using all capital is considered as offensive buddy..in case you didn't know :P

thx alot but no thx :) we have alot of Anna Hazare but ppl are sleeping !!!! So there wil be no effect in Pakistan until we wake up

I like Anna Hazare and even our media supported him, but he ai'nt gonna work in Pakistan. It would end in the same way as the case of Saleem Shahzad. Pakistani media protested against his murder in Islamabad. But what happened; parliamentarians assured they would investigate, protest ended, no investigation, Media back to its normal routine. . :pakistan:

I like Anna Hazare and even our media supported him, but he ai'nt gonna work in Pakistan. It would end in the same way as the case of Saleem Shahzad. Pakistani media protested against his murder in Islamabad. But what happened; parliamentarians assured they would investigate, protest ended, no investigation, Media back to its normal routine. . :pakistan:

actually there are so many incidents happening in pakistan every day that some incidents get old very quick and are almost forgotten..

1. Anna will not be of much help because Anna happens in India because its a democracy + right to free speech + free press.

2. Civil govt. is not the reason of pakistan's problem, its lies some where else.

Back
Top Bottom