What's new

Anna Hazare to visit Pakistan

Well hope is life...
If by visiting pakistan, they manage to bring atleast a lokpal style bill to parliament it will be a good victory for the people...
Its better to try for something better ,than nothing...
Corruption plagues the world especilly south asian countries where there is more poverty...
Corruption should be checked in pakistan (and india too!) and i will be glad if Hazare's visit proves successfull :whistle::cool:

why do we have to IMPORT our revolution from the french or the iranians and import ideas from INDIA in th form of anna hazare! we have become a lazy nation that wants everything to fix itself! and wants others to clean up our homes for us!

The dead Pakistani nation doesn't understand how to bring a revolution. They think some messiah will come and solve all their problems. The dead and lazy people of Pakistan didn't even support that businessman who went on a hunger strike for like 8 days. They rather sit at home and watch movies or go shopping but God forbid if they ever get united as a nation and protest.
On election day they either sit at home or go on picnics rather then voting. Then after some corrupt b*stard is elected they cry their hearts out how bad he is even though they have no right to cry and whine because they brought this on themselves.

I support Anna if he can bring a change but I highly doubt it since Pakistanis are the same people who can sell their mothers for some money.

The dead Pakistani nation doesn't understand how to bring a revolution. They think some messiah will come and solve all their problems. The dead and lazy people of Pakistan didn't even support that businessman who went on a hunger strike for like 8 days. They rather sit at home and watch movies or go shopping but God forbid if they ever get united as a nation and protest.
On election day they either sit at home or go on picnics rather then voting. Then after some corrupt b*stard is elected they cry their hearts out how bad he is even though they have no right to cry and whine because they brought this on themselves.

I support Anna if he can bring a change but I highly doubt it since Pakistanis are the same people who can sell their mothers for some money.

I have reported your post as the last line is really offensive, rude and uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself and should apologize.

Why this discussion is on it is tough to understand… Pakistan Don’t needs Anna Hazare.
Pakistan has Gems Like Zaid Hamid, Hamid Gul , Some Paracha, Marvi…and lot of KathMullas.

They are more then enough for Pakistan… I would like to Apeal to all Pakistani Guys…Please follow them word by
word.

Why this discussion is on it is tough to understand… Pakistan Don’t needs Anna Hazare.
Pakistan has Gems Like Zaid Hamid, Hamid Gul , Some Paracha, Marvi…and lot of KathMullas.

They are more then enough for Pakistan… I would like to Apeal to all Pakistani Guys…Please follow them word by
word.

we will the day you start following bal thackrey & sunny deol!

Ready to fight Pak: Hazare
“Some people talk incoherent things about Kashmir related issues. Today once again if I have to, am ready to take part in war against Pakistan. But some people can only speak and don’t do anything on ground (for Kashmir) and this is unfortunate,” he said on his blog as he continued his indefinite “silence”.

In the latest posting titled ‘My Conviction about Kashmir’, Hazare said he had taken active part in the 1965 India-Pakistan war “as a soldier” and all his colleagues attained martyrdom on the border during the war but he “miraculously” survived.
“It was then I pledged the rest of my life in the service of my country. Even today you can see the marks on my forehead left behind by Pakistan’s bullet. This is my active conviction that Kashmir is an integral part of India and will remain so,” he said.

According to Hazare’s official website, Hazare was posted at the Khemkaran border and on November 12, 1965, Pakistan launched air attacks on Indian base and “all of Hazare’s comrades died. It was a close shave for Hazare as one bullet had passed by his head”.

Hazare’s remarks were seen as hardening of the stand against Bhushan, who had advocated plebiscite in Kashmir. The lawyer was attacked in his office by three right-wing activists last week for his comments.

Ready to fight Pak Hazare Lastupdate:- Wed, 19 Oct 2011 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

I hate him since the begining typical hatred

Back
Top Bottom