What's new

Anna Hazare released from jail after India-wide protests, begins fasting

Jan Lokapl Bill

• Total voters
I'm in office right now buddy. Office in Gurgaon, home in east delhi. Don't think I can make it on weekdays.

That is alright, I understand.

I will let you know on Friday about the developments. And if everything seems feasible, I hope we can do our small bits there on the weekend. What do you say?

An activist.
He is a good, honest and innocent man fighting against corruption and he needs our support.
For more theory refer google.

Ek baat aur, Whenever Anna hazzare has protested in history of India against any political party, that party lost electoions.. Bye bye congress in 2013

When i say good and evil, i mean there will be only two major political entities left in this country. all the good and honest people in administration, media, politics, judiciary will come togather. and on other side will be left only dishonest people.

Hah. I don't know whether to laugh or scoff.

Most of the dishonest people are there in the same administration, media, politics and judiciary. Most that these people will do is form facebook groups, carry out candle marches and protest at Jantar Mantar.

It's good for PR, but tangibly, it doesn't matter in the least.

That is alright, I understand.

I will let you know on Friday about the developments. And if everything seems feasible, I hope we can do our small bits there on the weekend. What do you say?

Sure. I've both Saturday and Sunday off. So whenever you feel like, PM me.

Waise bhi Jantar Mantar dekhe kaafi time ho gaya.

Making Sharad Pawar a chief of GoM on Corruption is as horrendous as making Barkha Dutt, the chief of Radia Tapes probe!

Hazare's fasts that brought down politicians - India News - IBNLive

New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh may not be aware of Anna Hazare's power to get his demands met through his "indefinite fasts". He should probably ask his cabinet colleagues Vilasrao Deshmukh or Sushil Kumar Shinde or even Shiv Sena MP Manohar Joshi.

All of them, as chief ministers of Maharashtra, had to bowed to Hazare's demands one time or another.

Back
Top Bottom