What's new

Anna Hazare released from jail after India-wide protests, begins fasting

Jan Lokapl Bill

• Total voters
See, we are already making jokes out of the issue. That is the precise reason why such movements cannot succeed in India. There is driving force which can unite us to fight for a cause like this.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

How much do you want to bet that nothing will arise out of this so called 'movement'?

Bas dekhte jao

I will make the bet with you, on one condition - You and I both go to Jantar Mantar. What do you say?

Ok. here s a deal. Lets wait till December.
I say till december, Indian politics would be completely transformed. There will be only two sides left. Good and Evil.

If this doesnt happen, i publicly announce i will quit this forum and start a thread accepting my defeat.
deal ?

Deal. But I want there to be a tangible measure of what you call 'good' and 'evil'. If the Lokpal bill is that measure, then I'm willing to bet my left arm that it will not become a law by december.

I mean it. Bookmark this post.

Ok. here s a deal. Lets wait till December.
I say till december, Indian politics would be completely transformed. There will be only two sides left. Good and Evil.

If this doesnt happen, i publicly announce i will quit this forum and start a thread accepting my defeat.
deal ?

Don't you think you are a little too optimistic?

It is a free internet forum with anonymous users. Accepting defeat of an ID here means absolutely nothing. If you were really serious about it, you would not be wasting time posting on defence.pk, rather I would have seen you at Jantar Mantar.

Deal. But I want there to be a tangible measure of what you call 'good' and 'evil'. If the Lokpal bill is that measure, then I'm willing to bet my left arm that it will not become a law by december.

I mean it. Bookmark this post.

As u can see in one my previous post, i already said that Jan Lokpal bill will not be enacted in coming few months.
So im not going to bet on it.

When i say good and evil, i mean there will be only two major political entities left in this country. all the good and honest people in administration, media, politics, judiciary will come togather. and on other side will be left only dishonest people.

Don't you think you are a little too optimistic?

It is a free internet forum with anonymous users. Accepting defeat of an ID here means absolutely nothing. If you were really serious about it, you would not be wasting time posting on defence.pk, rather I would have seen you at Jantar Mantar.

Everyone has his own way of doing his bit. I cant go to Jantar Mantar because of my limitations. But im doing everything i can to spread Anna's message to masses.

Back
Top Bottom