What's new

Anna Hazare released from jail after India-wide protests, begins fasting

Jan Lokapl Bill

• Total voters

Yup... like 40 more years... way to go Kapil :rolleyes:

'But we said we would certainly present this to the group of ministers,' he said, adding that the government was not opposed to any of the demands.

Yeah, let those be the decision makers who will be its first targets. They won't take a minute to shoot

'We are not opposed to any of these issues. The civil society should have confidence in the government,' Sibal said.

If the civil society did have confidence in the government, why would it want the Lokpal Bill to be passed anyway?

Mera Bharat Baiman | The Asian Age>

Mr Hasan Ali Khan was left completely free for well over three years; he could do what he liked. Nobody bothered when he went to Singapore for months, allegedly on a fake passport, and opened several bank accounts there. Only after the Supreme Court made some sharp observations in February did the Enforcement Directorate (ED) take the Pune stud farm owner into custody.

Kuchh nahi hone waala. Anna Hazare will fast till he ends up in a hospital, people will 'compel' him to break his fast, govt. will 'promise' to look into the matter, and the lokpal bill will go into the back burner as usual.

Only if Sachin Tendulkar joins Anna Hazare will this movement succeed!

Kuchh nahi hone waala. Anna Hazare will fast till he ends up in a hospital, people will 'compel' him to break his fast, govt. will 'promise' to look into the matter, and the lokpal bill will go into the back burner as usual.

bhai aap isi bat ka rona kyu rote ho.
ye to sirf shuruwat hai. abi aise fast country k har gaon aur district me honge.
bas dekhte jao.

See, we are already making jokes out of the issue. That is the precise reason why such movements cannot succeed in India. There is driving force which can unite us to fight for a cause like this.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

bhai aap isi bat ka rona kyu rote ho.
ye to sirf shuruwat hai. abi aise fast country k har gaon aur district me honge.
bas dekhte jao.

How much do you want to bet that nothing will arise out of this so called 'movement'?

Bas dekhte jao

How much do you want to bet that nothing will arise out of this so called 'movement'?

Bas dekhte jao

Ok. here s a deal. Lets wait till December.
I say till december, Indian politics would be completely transformed. There will be only two sides left. Good and Evil.

If this doesnt happen, i publicly announce i will quit this forum and start a thread accepting my defeat.
deal ?

Back
Top Bottom