What's new

Anna Hazare released from jail after India-wide protests, begins fasting

Jan Lokapl Bill

• Total voters
No. this is not the right time. we have to wait for 1 more year.

being sarcastic hmmm, i know we two had differences in our ideas but that was abt implementation of strict laws against corruption & not against corruption itself. still it is to be seen if this protest will achieve its goal or will be pushed aside.

being sarcastic hmmm, i know we two had differences in our ideas but that was abt implementation of strict laws against corruption & not against corruption itself. still it is to be seen if this protest will achieve its goal or will be pushed aside.

no. i wasnt being sarcastic. i was very serious when i said this is not the right time.
we arent prepared for national elections at this time. we havent covered all the districts yet. it will take 1 more year to cover all the 7000 districts and 11,00,000 villages across India.
We cant afford to go to elections without being prepared. This is our last chance.
We have to win at any cost this time.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

u started this ?

Good to see u guys have taken an initiative. Doing something is better than doing nothing! I'll join in! :cheers:

Corrupted people can feel the heat....

Jittery Congress calls Anna Hazare an RSS agent

New Delhi, April 6, 2011

The grand old party is showing its mean face. Rattled by the huge groundswell of support for veteran Gandhian Anna Hazare, who began a fast unto-death to press for a comprehensive anti-corruption watchdog law, the ruling Congress party reacted on Tuesday by trying to discredit Hazare's growing movement.

Jittery Cong calls Anna Hazare an RSS agent : North: India Today

The difference, Congress wants just another govt lapdog by the means of Lokpal. If its like what the govt wants, there is no need of any Lokpal....

annahazare-500_040611094053.jpg

Look at govt's points... SHAME!!!

The difference, Congress wants just another govt lapdog by the means of Lokpal. If its like what the govt wants, there is no need of any Lokpal....

annahazare-500_040611094053.jpg

Damn bro its unbelievable that some of Hazare prospals have not been in effect for all these years......I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HOW INDIA WAS OPERATING ALL THIS TIME... THIS IS SMALL BASIC STEPS AND WE HAVE NOT EVEN MADE THIS A LAW ALL THIS TIME???? It speaks volumes ......any and every gov't that never pushed this thru for the past 40 yrs...is GUILTY, that means both Congress and BJP....Its time to push this thru......Im with Hazare on this one....

To the guy said what can we do? Well apply pressure.....get ppl to notice....protests wont achieve much but they achieve a lot in pp.'s psyche. If you can win that, you implement change......so even if its 5 ppl.....Let 5 ppl walk with posters and signs and get the word out.....WE NEED CHANGE>>..

Corrupted people can feel the heat....

Jittery Congress calls Anna Hazare an RSS agent

New Delhi, April 6, 2011

The grand old party is showing its mean face. Rattled by the huge groundswell of support for veteran Gandhian Anna Hazare, who began a fast unto-death to press for a comprehensive anti-corruption watchdog law, the ruling Congress party reacted on Tuesday by trying to discredit Hazare's growing movement.

Jittery Cong calls Anna Hazare an RSS agent : North: India Today

What else could we expect from them..They will again try to play the victim card...

Don;t let the old timers (no offense to some of you guys) sway you with negativity....it can be done... come on bro's its time off the youth to pull up our pants and put some work into getting change.....Some guys various other topics on this forum attacked this one guy from the USA but his msg was the same. We, the youth, need to be proactive and maybe we never got a chance before....but if this grandfather is willing to starve himself.....then I am willing todo what I can for my INDIA..

except for TIMES NOW no other channel is focusing on this issue.hats off to times now.
(ndtv-cnnibn showing their true allegiance to sonia manio).

all hail anna hazare
all hail arvind kejriwal
all hail kiran bedi

TIMES NOW is the only news channel which sincerely wants INDIA to change for the good.

Go ahead anna ji.. we r with u.. the whole india is with you. we dont want lokpal bill. we wan jan lokpal bill as drafted by u and many other reputed people because lokpal bill is drafted by corrupt politicians which wont help india anyway.

Back
Top Bottom