What's new

Anna Hazare released from jail after India-wide protests, begins fasting

Jan Lokapl Bill

• Total voters
I dont know wether they have anything to hide or not...I think this is a very simple process to save this country from corruption. as a common man I can atleast expect an honest Govt to pass anything that promises to save our country from corruption in future...so why the hesitation ?

Because the base of this government comprise of corrupt ministers.

The movement is because of the very fact that corrupt are drafting anti corruption bill.

Govt has nothing to hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you buy it????

This govt. has many more skeletons in its closet...How can you expect the most corrupt government in the history of independent India..Its time to bid adieu to Gandhi-Nehru & Sons Private Limited.....
Lets see how many political parties support this noble cause of Anna Hazare...

I dont think any political party would be supporting this...but I heard different powerful individuals are coming out in support of this bill.

This govt. has many more skeletons in its closet...How can you expect the most corrupt government in the history of independent India..Its time to bid adieu to Gandhi-Nehru & Sons Private Limited.....
Lets see how many political parties support this noble cause of Anna Hazare...

Surely the opposition will support him to raise anti government string but the motto wil be purely political not noble.

I doubt any party will really support him if their own interest comes on stake. They are merely happy seeing GOI in a catch 22.
I am very much on to say good bye to this elected autocracy aka Nehru family.
Where is the democracy man!!!!!!

images

images

images

images

Anna Hazare kaun hai? lol, seriously I don't know anything abt this old man.

An activist.
He is a good, honest and innocent man fighting against corruption and he needs our support.
For more theory refer google.

No problem. Even i didnt know about him earlier.
He is a social activist from Maharashtra. Spend his whole life fighting against corruption and corrupt leaders. Forced many cabinet ministers lose their ministry by his peaceful protests. I have posted one video. watch that video. His hindi is not very good, but u could understand him.

and today he has started a hunger strike in front of India gate and decided to fast unto death if this anti corruption bill is not passed...which has been rejected for 42 years by various govt.

Anna Hazare is Social Activist from Maharashtra , Respected figure all over maharashtra.He is 73 years old and spent most of his life fighting for rights of the people.
he was awarded padmashree in 1990 and Padmabhushan in 1992.

I Loved the way he said ' Dil diya hai , Jaan bhi denge , ae watan tere Liye ' Before the hunger strike. :tup:

and today he has started a hunger strike in front of India gate and decided to fast unto death if this anti corruption bill is not passed...which has been rejected for 42 years by various govt.

A bit correction.
He doesn't want the bill to be passed in current form. There are so many loop holes in the bill which can easily be exploited by politicians to escape.
He want a civil participation in drafting the bill. People like lokayukta of Karnataka(who raise concern about corruption in Karnataka) in the drafting commettee.

I Loved the way he said ' Dil diya hai , Jaan bhi denge , ae watan tere Liye ' Before the hunger strike. :tup:

seriously. if an old man like him can show such an iron will then why cant we youth do the same.
its time when we youth started talking responsibilities.

The goverment argue that civil envolvement in drafting the bill is unconstitutionalized is a lame excuse.
Unprecedented corruption can only be meet by unprecedented actions.

Democracy is rule by the ppl....Unfortunately too many instances of corruption from various quarters have time and time again shown up regardless of party affiliation. Civilian insight is needed....and when you have a respected, reputable person willing and able to help, we should take their input. This person Hazare is dedicated to stamping out corruption. Instead, Congress gives this responsibility to Pawar? Are you F---ing kidding me? This guy himself is corrupt having a number of questionable property in Mumbai......This is the time for all Indians to insist that this is a crucial piece of legislation. Come on guys support this lady....Im a Congress supporter but come on ...there is no reason we should;t be using her as a resource....

seriously. if an old man like him can show such an iron will then why cant we youth do the same.
its time when we youth started talking responsibilities.

This is the time for us to march or protest every city.....Facebook anyone and everyone.....and lets make it happen....any and every city.....We have the support of old leaders....its time for the us, the youth to stop talking and start acting up on these injustices....We won;t get another chance....

Back
Top Bottom