What's new

Anna Hazare released from jail after India-wide protests, begins fasting

Jan Lokapl Bill

• Total voters
this is the right time to nail UPA govt. let see what has future stored for UPA. let's hope lokpal bill be drafted as soon as possible.

HEy guys lets brainstorm....what can we do ...First start a Facebook page....important to spread this......next......Orkut.......Next plan to meet and protest....silent protest is fine but numbers matter.....Lets make this work....We always complain of the Babus and how corruption is ingrained....Well we finally have one opportunity.....let's make it count....This chance may not come again.....Come on guys...

Any other ideas....lets start the Facebook page and Orkut Page ASAP...anyone?

HEy guys lets brainstorm....what can we do ...First start a Facebook page....important to spread this......next......Orkut.......Next plan to meet and protest....silent protest is fine but numbers matter.....Lets make this work....We always complain of the Babus and how corruption is ingrained....Well we finally have one opportunity.....let's make it count....This chance may not come again.....Come on guys...

Any other ideas....lets start the Facebook page and Orkut Page ASAP...anyone?

India Against Corruption | Facebook

this is the right time to nail UPA govt. let see what has future stored for UPA. let's hope lokpal bill be drafted as soon as possible.

Dude we got to put some pressure otherwise they will just push it aside.....Remember Gandhji and how he marched.....it was the only way to get the Brits to stand up and notice....

No. this is not the right time. we have to wait for 1 more year.

I have been promoting this movement everywhere for past few months. To all my friends, colleagues, email contacts, mobile contacts, yahoo messenger list etc etc. I have been doing everything i could.
Even on this same forum people took my comments with skepticism when i talked of this movement. The people who have started this movement have very big plans.
I want every Indian to contribute his bit towards this movement.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Thanks man...Can I post on the main page and bring this issue to ppl attention? Orkut is very big in INdia.. that should be next...

sure why not. we all are volunteers here. we are not getting paid for this movement.
u can consult with IAC management on FB

Thanks man...Can I post on the main page and bring this issue to ppl attention? Orkut is very big in INdia.. that should be next...

Do It on FB , Mostly users are active on FB than Orkut

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Do It on FB , Mostly users are active on FB than Orkut

Wow I just joined the FB page...i will something I haven't felt a long time about India------------------>>>>HOPE!

Call me a cynic if you like, but I have to seriously question the logic behind making facebook and orkut groups as a means of protest. Do you guys think anyone gives a f*ck about these groups? Anyone that matters, that is?

Dude we got to put some pressure otherwise they will just push it aside.....Remember Gandhji and how he marched.....it was the only way to get the Brits to stand up and notice....

Either I'm too pessimistic, or you guys are too nationalistic. Gandhi's 'peaceful protests' did not matter to the Brits. The truth is that they were weak after the World War, and had already extracted the maximum amount of benefit that they could from occupying India.

Coming to the point, how many times in the recent past have you seen people going on 'fast to death', or burning themselves up, or causing other shocking incidents just to attract attention to their cause? Do you think these methods work?

Call me a cynic if you like, but I have to seriously question the logic behind making facebook and orkut groups as a means of protest. Do you guys think anyone gives a f*ck about these groups? Anyone that matters, that is?

Either I'm too pessimistic, or you guys are too nationalistic. Gandhi's 'peaceful protests' did not matter to the Brits. The truth is that they were weak after the World War, and had already extracted the maximum amount of benefit that they could from occupying India.

Coming to the point, how many times in the recent past have you seen people going on 'fast to death', or burning themselves up, or causing other shocking incidents just to attract attention to their cause? Do you think these methods work?

Motive is to unite the people against the present regime, and make them aware of the honest people working for the country. these same people will be making up their own political party in June.
Ultimate aim is to make our govt. at the centre in the next general elections.

Motive is to unite the people against the present regime, and make them aware of the honest people working for the country. these same people will be making up their own political party in June.
Ultimate aim is to make our govt. at the centre in the next general elections.

Frankly speaking, what is lacking amongst the voters is trust. How do we trust 1 guy over the other, when our past experience says EVERYONE is corrupt?

Frankly speaking, what is lacking amongst the voters is trust. How do we trust 1 guy over the other, when our past experience says EVERYONE is corrupt?
and that is why this law is demanded to be enacted.
we can never know who can turn out to be a culprit.
as for trusting other guy. we have to do this. we have to take the chance. there is no guarantee for anything.

Back
Top Bottom