What's new

Anna Hazare released from jail after India-wide protests, begins fasting

Jan Lokapl Bill

• Total voters
Who is this man?

What is the channel?
U dont know him?
He is Ex Income Tax Commissioner Mr. Vishwa Bandhu Gupta.
His videos are all over YouTube exposing corruption in our country.
Try making a search on youtube with his name.

U dont know him?
He is Ex Income Tax Commissioner Mr. Vishwa Bandhu Gupta.
His videos are all over YouTube exposing corruption in our country.
Try making a search on youtube with his name.

The balloon man?

Given the pittance that I earned, I did not have the opportunity to meet such luminaries! :azn:

They have done their job properly so that you are here writing freely. Between parliament is not 543 people it is the whole machinery that operate under the direction of these 543.

Should i take that as their achievement..?

i will not..Thats not their doing..had they done their job properly, we would not have such a huge chunk of population struggling for food..

Hahaha....incidentally Advani was there too in Hawala....Sudhendra Kulkarni has confessed on TV that BJP tried to do the sting...So I am right what I have commented. Even BJP is now owning the operation as a sting.

Hahaha..They should have just waited and watched another Hawala ..I wonder why congress did not try to show them their place like they did with Anna Hazare..

Yes, you are right. We the people have elected this parliament. So till we the people dismisses the parliament they will take decisions for us. If you think your "We the People" is more powerful than Our then try pull down it. Do police ka lathi padega to Indian middle class will rush to home. Wait till your "we the people" form the govt. Till then parliament will function as my "We the people".

By the way what is the conviction rate of Indian Judiciary? If one apply your rule of effective function SC will shut its shop.

here you go..police ka danda..? Is that the best you could do ..?

Hna bahut knowledge hey tumhari...bato thoda kya kay janti ho tum? If you BJP stooges think internet is your property then come out of the dream.

ooh..I am shivering with fear..Mighty congress will shut down the internet ..:lol:
Its not 70's..I am just waiting for another bad move by Congress ..Will be epic to see the spineless PM and Imported Madam getting slapped again..:lol:

BTW a little less personal language will be better..This is not a Congress Press conference where you go ahead and make personal remarks against other people..

Mumbai's dabbawalas to take a break for Anna Hazare

MUMBAI: For the first time in their 120-year-old history, Mumbai's famous dabbawalas, who deliver tiffins service to over two lakh people daily, will be taking a break tomorrow in support of Anna Hazare's cause.

"In the last 120 years, we have not had the occasion to take a day off, come rain or shine. We never stop work. But we have decided to back Hazare's agitation," Sopan Mare of the Nutan Mumbai Tiffin Box Suppliers Association told reporters here today.

"To support Hazare, as the whole country is doing so, the 5,000 dabbawalas in the city would hold a rally from Churchgate to Azad Maidan tomorrow," Mare said.

Asked if their customers would be irked if they fail to deliver their tiffins, Mare said, "They love us so much that they won't feel offended with our action. All this is for a cause which we feel is just."

Guess Congressi pachas-paisa brigade has already been deployed to change their online image.. :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Cong washes hands off 'foreign hand' comment

Another Flip-flop move by clueless idiots...

So many goof ups are happening you know why? Because this is Congress' final stage in Indian politics mate. They're going out like a flickering candle, that flickers like crazy but fizzles out soon.

Ya
the stock market crashed.
Sensex crashed by 300 points.

^^ Sensex will rise once again when this dirty thieving looters get out of the government and we elect a new government. The reason why there is so much fluctuation is because this government has swindled and removed so much money suddenly from our national economy.

i think the only deadlock over lokpal bill is the inclusion of PMO and court under lokpal..
rest i think both side agree..

i am against bring PMO and court iunder lokpal....

There are a lot of differences than merely PM and Judiciary under the lokpal.

I have highlighted the differences. Jan Lokpal bill in red and Govt. Lokpal in green

Prime Minister Can be investigated with permission of seven member Lokpal bench.
PM cannot be investigate by Lokpal
Judiciary Can be investigated, though high level members may be investigated only with permission of a seven member Lokpal bench.
Judiciary is exempt and will be covered by a separate "judicial accountability bill".
MPs Can be investigated with permission of seven member Lokpal bench.
Can be investigated, but their conduct within Parliament, such as voting, cannot be investigated. (Cash for votes scam, JMM Bribary case would not be under govt. lokpal bill)
Lower bureaucracyAll public servants would be included.
Only Group A officers will be covered.
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) The CBI will be merged into the Lokpal.
The CBI will remain a separate agency.
Removal of Lokpal members and Chair Any person can bring a complaint to the Supreme Court, who can then recommend removal of any member to the President.
Any "aggrieved party" can raise a complaint to the President, who will refer the matter to the CJI.

Lokayukta Lokakyukta and other local/state anti-corruption agency would remain in place.
All state anti-corruption agencies would be closed and responsibilities taken over by centralized Lokpal.
Whistleblower protection Whistleblowers are protected law.
No protection granted to whistleblowers.
Punishment for corruption Lokpal can either directly impose penalties, or refer the matter to the courts. Penalties can include removal from office, imprisonment, and recovery of assets from those who benefited from the corruption.
Lokpal can only refer matters to the courts, not take any direct punitive actions. Penalties remain equivalent to those in current law.
Investigatory powers Lokpal can obtain wiretaps, issue rogatory letters, and recruit investigating officers. Cannot issue contempt orders.
Lokpal can issue contempt orders, and has the ability to punish those in contempt. No authority to obtain wiretaps, issue rogatory letters, or recruit investigating officers.
False, frivolous and vexatious complaints Lokpal can issue fines for frivolous complaints (including frivolous complaints against Lokpal itself), with a maximum penalty of 1 lakh.
Court system will handle matters of frivolous complaints. Courts can issue fines of Rs25,000 to 2 lakh.
Scope All corruption can be investigated.
Only high-level corruption can be investigated.

Back
Top Bottom