What's new

Anna Hazare released from jail after India-wide protests, begins fasting

Jan Lokapl Bill

• Total voters
More Bollywood bigwigs on Friday joined Anna Hazare’s protest at Jantar Mantar for an effective Lokpal Bill saying the country needs to weed out corruption at any cost.

Director Farah Khan, actor Anupam Kher, music director Vishal of Vishal-Sekhar duo, poet-filmmaker Pritish Nandy and actor Tom Alter visited Jantar Mantar during the day to express solidarity with Mr. Hazare and others fighting for the anti-corruption law.

The Hindu : News : Bollywood throws weight behind Hazare

it would be interesting to see how media is going to play this out!! Real test of their loyalty! are they with the people or tool of some political parties??

it would be interesting to see how media is going to play this out!! Real test of their loyalty! are they with the people or tool of some political parties??

They already tried a trick or two from their recycled books by establishing a phony crack within the anshan by saying Kiran Bedi is no more a member. Well KB was sick for two days, and she is back on the platform with AH.

I am Going to AZad Maidan Mumbai on 13th to support ' Jail Bharo Andolan '.

They already tried a trick or two from their recycled books by establishing a phony crack within the anshan by saying Kiran Bedi is no more a member. Well KB was sick for two days, and she is back on the platform with AH.

absolutely.. there are some proxy congressis sittin in some prominent news channels to mislead the public. also there has been news that Justice Hegde is opposed to this agitation.. however i believe his was one of the name proposed by the activists for the committee.

absolutely.. there are some proxy congressis sittin in some prominent news channels to mislead the public. also there has been news that Justice Hegde is opposed to this agitation.. however i believe his was one of the name proposed by the activists for the committee.

The Hindu : News / National : Hegde rules himself out as Lokpal panel head
Mr. Hegde, a former Supreme Court judge known for his vigorous campaign against corruption, said former Chief Justice of India J.S. Verma, Mr. Hazare’s other choice, would be the most ideal person for the post.

“No I do not think it will be right for me to chair the joint committee,” Mr. Hegde said

Back
Top Bottom