What's new

Ankara restores relations with Paris, revoking sanctions

Thats ridiculous and baseless, because they're failed in the past is it means Armenians are superior humans ? for a certain event you can't label them useless.

That self confidence coming from nationalist arrogancy.

"Superior humans"....when have I said that?!?!?!?!?! Before I explain why Armenians are stronger militarily, please explain why you keep implying that my comments have racist overtures. You keep doing this, and I don't understand why.

Because you think doesn't matter how they improve their military, inferior Armenia will always beat them, thats in my dictionary is baseless arrogancy and that "superior humans" was a fitting for that argument.

@ kajutyun , It seems that you are enjoying lavish freedom of expression in Russian federation. Armenian hatred to Turkey and Genocide in Khojaly turned it to a colony of Russian federation, Every thing in the country from Electricity to Railway & Telecom is run by Russians. Armenia is nothing more than a protectorate of Russia, wish you great freedom and liberty.

@ kajutyun , It seems that you are enjoying lavish freedom of expression in Russian federation. Armenian hatred to Turkey and Genocide in Khojaly turned it to a colony of Russian federation, Every thing in the country from Electricity to Railway & Telecom is run by Russians. Armenia is nothing more than a protectorate of Russia, wish you great freedom and liberty.

More freedom than in Baku, that's for sure.....

I see. You must be one of the more fortunate Indians that actually lives on more than $1 per day. Congratulations. What you just described about Armenia was utter BS. Try to work out your own country's predicament before trying to diagnose mine.

Your probably just an Azeri disguising yourself as an Indian.

Because you think doesn't matter how they improve their military, inferior Armenia will always beat them, thats in my dictionary is baseless arrogancy and that "superior humans" was a fitting for that argument.

Oh, I see what your saying.

No, my point is that military strength cannot be improved by simply throwing money at it. As it turns that, money is the only thing that has changed between 94 and today in Azeri military. They are no more battle ready than they were 20 years ago.

Also, the disparity between Azeri and Armenian forces is actually much smaller than you would think. I know you've heard me say this, but often times the public does not know about Armenian military goods until years later. For example, just yesterday Defense Minister Ohanyan revealed that Armenia has a HUGE cache of BM-27 Uragans and SMERCH missiles (although I suspected the latter).

How do you know that how trained or battle ready are they ?

If the Armenian military equipment is "secret" how we know that disparitiy is smaller ? we can only estimate the revelead equipment, though I think that is a policy of Armenian side to act bigger, Azerbaijan has far bigger economy, naturally their military should be far more advanced.

I don't claim Azerbaijan would win, they have a higher change but I think they're not fully ready yet, in the next decade they will be ready.

You are honestly the least informed person on this forum. Do you have any idea about what kind of a county Azerbaijan is. Its freedom of media is only a couple of notches above North Korea's, and its human rights record is somewhere around there too. Which means that if you are anything close to a respectable person and will speak out against the injustices that you see there, you will be getting your @ss kicked by the authorities on a regular basis.

Yes, Baku has some nice buildings, but the Azeri citizens had to starve for them to be built. Go just outside the city, and you will see poverty like never before.

That is one proud aspect of Armenia: it technically has the resources to make Yerevan fancy, but it instead uses them to make comfortable living for most citizens (though there are still slums). There are no highrises, but there is also no poverty like in Baku.

Go ahead, go live in Azerbaijan. Enjoy being the slave of Sultan Aliyev.

I am the least informed person on this forum? Ha; nothing to say because you're inferiority complex and arrogance does not allow you to welcome a opinion without insulting someone.

I was not talking about freedom in Azerbaijan; my post clearly state's the effects of Azerbaijans wealth in Baku. You either can't comprehend what i wrote, which is basic English, or you are uninformed in that topic so you are trying to change it.

When i said the wrong policies of the USSR, I implyed all the negative effects. If you want talk about freedom of speech, we can start off with the law which makes it a crime to deny the so called genocide. I should be able to say what ever i want, no matter what the state thinks.

How do you know that how trained or battle ready are they ?

If the Armenian military equipment is "secret" how we know that disparitiy is smaller ? we can only estimate the revelead equipment, though I think that is a policy of Armenian side to act bigger, Azerbaijan has far bigger economy, naturally their military should be far more advanced.

I don't claim Azerbaijan would win, they have a higher change but I think they're not fully ready yet, in the next decade they will be ready.

Because battle readiness comes from experience, or at least being taught by thouse who were victorious.

Not all Armenian weaponry is secret, only the kind in which secrecy would end up being an advantage. I have a friend meeting with the defense minister and will ask him how they decide what to keep secret. I can let you know once I find out.

The disparity know is based on the public information of Armenian weaponry. Clearly, a weapons cache would add to military potential and lessen the disparity, unless it is actually a black hole LOL.

I will agree with you that Azerbaijan probably has the edge atm, but you cannot overestimate the influence of Russia. Compared to Russia, the power of Armenia and Azerbaijan is nothing. Russia will decide what happens, and antics such as raising the Gabala rent is not earning Azerbaijan any points.

More freedom than in Baku, that's for sure.....

I see. You must be one of the more fortunate Indians that actually lives on more than $1 per day. Congratulations. What you just described about Armenia was utter BS. Try to work out your own country's predicament before trying to diagnose mine.

Your probably just an Azeri disguising yourself as an Indian.

Oh, I see what your saying.

No, my point is that military strength cannot be improved by simply throwing money at it. As it turns that, money is the only thing that has changed between 94 and today in Azeri military. They are no more battle ready than they were 20 years ago.

Also, the disparity between Azeri and Armenian forces is actually much smaller than you would think. I know you've heard me say this, but often times the public does not know about Armenian military goods until years later. For example, just yesterday Defense Minister Ohanyan revealed that Armenia has a HUGE cache of BM-27 Uragans and SMERCH missiles (although I suspected the latter).

I do not find any reason to use wrong country flag, yes quite a number of our people are still poor and we have not been able to eradicate the poverty and we have lot of corruption in our system too. But we are a gigantic sovereign nation and please do not compare us with micro Russian colony of Armenia who breathes, drinks & eats Turkish hatred and propaganda of genocide. Keep sprinting from pillar to post and never take the right direction to address the issue.

I do not find any reason to use wrong country flag, yes quite a number of our people are still poor and we have not been able to eradicate the poverty and we have lot of corruption in our system too. But we are a gigantic sovereign nation and please do not compare us with micro Russian colony of Armenia who breathes, drinks & eats Turkish hatred and propaganda of genocide. Keep sprinting from pillar to post and never take the right direction to address the issue.

"Quite a number of people"????? India has more impoverished people than sub-Saharan Africa.

Have you every been to Armenia? The only time the residents even concern themselves with anything Turkish is on April 24th. Nobody hates the general ethnicity, and certainly not Turkish culture. There are many that in fact love the culture, but of course it would not be appropriate to say.

What Armenians hate is Turkish denialist policy (and maybe Turkish position on NK).
That's it!

Do you think that convincing yourself that Armenian people hate Turkish people validates your position at all?

I don't believe that you are Indian. Most Indians are very well educated and not buy into Turkish denialism. You are simply an Azeri that is too ashamed to stand by your colors.

In fact, its equal to hating Turkish people, because we don't buy your propaganda whatever you say :P

india gdp per capita around 3,500 , armenia is 5,000 , armenia is totally isolated and lives with diaspora , and their daddy russia , and should be called russian colony = armenia.

"Quite a number of people"????? India has more impoverished people than sub-Saharan Africa.

Have you every been to Armenia? The only time the residents even concern themselves with anything Turkish is on April 24th. Nobody hates the general ethnicity, and certainly not Turkish culture. There are many that in fact love the culture, but of course it would not be appropriate to say.

What Armenians hate is Turkish denialist policy (and maybe Turkish position on NK).
That's it!

Do you think that convincing yourself that Armenian people hate Turkish people validates your position at all?

I don't believe that you are Indian. Most Indians are very well educated and not buy into Turkish denialism. You are simply an Azeri that is too ashamed to stand by your colors.

lol turkey = gokturks = seljuks - ottomans = mughals = karahans = timurids = huns etc

armenia = ottoman colony not even colony lol , soviet colony now russian colony

According to Forbes magazine Armenia had the second worst economy in the world in 2011.

Armenia, whose economy shrank by 15% in 2009 as an expatriate-financed construction boom fizzled along with the world economy. With a mediocre growth forecast for the next few years, this landlocked former Soviet republic, dependent upon Russia and Iran for virtually all of its energy supplies, is struggling to keep up with the rest of the world. Per-capita GDP of $3,000 is less than a third of neighboring Turkey, and inflation is running at 7%. On top of that, Russia cut back on supplies of diamonds, hurting Armenia’s once-thriving diamond-processing industry.

lol turkey = gokturks = seljuks - ottomans = mughals = karahans = timurids = huns etc

armenia = ottoman colony not even colony lol , soviet colony now russian colony

According to Forbes magazine Armenia had the second worst economy in the world in 2011.

Armenia, whose economy shrank by 15% in 2009 as an expatriate-financed construction boom fizzled along with the world economy. With a mediocre growth forecast for the next few years, this landlocked former Soviet republic, dependent upon Russia and Iran for virtually all of its energy supplies, is struggling to keep up with the rest of the world. Per-capita GDP of $3,000 is less than a third of neighboring Turkey, and inflation is running at 7%. On top of that, Russia cut back on supplies of diamonds, hurting Armenia’s once-thriving diamond-processing industry.

Yes of course, because Armenian history only extend back to 11th century when Turks came.....

Excellent job quoting Wikipedia. Weren't you the one complaining about the lack reliability on Wiki? Regardless, Armenian economy is growing by 3-4% per year. This is not like Azeri 25% growth, but it is also a lot more sustainable. Azeri economy will crash and burn in less than 20 years, and will be taken over by Iran, Armenia, and Russia.

Don't even pretend that Turkey will do anything. It is too scared to venture out of NATO jurisdiction.

lol we will be taken over by them countries and we will give roses to them aswell , in 20 years azeri economy will be way stronger to such a stage they will be very capable and great infastructure etc while you will be what they are now in 20 years time.

Back
Top Bottom