What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

In order to increase carrying capacity, stronger wing and airframe needed. Anka is a piston engine UAV. You need much mor powerful engines for more weapons = turboprop engine needed (like Reaper)

This should be solved with anka-s? Or are we another decade far to realizbe?

As I know they don't neet umtas for now.Cos ıt will be shoot over 25000 ft altitute at least.This give bozok a 8km range.Umtas can do this from lower altitutes with the help of its engine but most UAV's doesn't fly below 20 000 ft atitude.This is the logic as far as i heared.For now,no need.

Guys can someone tell us which countries have uav like anka? Because i know that iran,Pakistan,nigeria,iraq,uk,usa,israel,china have that technology but another news talk about usa,china,israel only !!

Guys can someone tell us which countries have uav like anka? Because i know that iran,Pakistan,nigeria,iraq,uk,usa,israel,china have that technology but another news talk about usa,china,israel only !!
pakistan iraq and nigeria using chinise uavs also iraq using iranian uavs too. UK dosent have anka like uav they bought american uavs.

Last edited:

They have similar but i dont know.It is like 10 hours flight time or things like that.Real competators are countries like usa and israil.

RssImage.aspx

Anka-S delivery (first one): March 2017

Turkish Army wants two new unmanned aerial vehicle platform. The studies have been commenced:
-Reaper equivalent
-Global Hawk equivalent

GIHA UAV (Turkish Navy)
-8h duration
-18000ft altitude

Anka-S delivery (first one): March 2017

Turkish Army wants two new unmanned aerial vehicle platform. The studies have been commenced:
-Reaper equivalent
-Global Hawk equivalent

GIHA UAV (Turkish Navy)
-8h duration
-18000ft altitude

GIHA --> stands the G for Global?
8h duration and 18000 feet is not best
specification, what they wanne do with a such uav?

Back
Top Bottom