What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

anywhere on the earth you need 4 sat to determine where are you but for high accuracy 32 sat will give you under 3 mt =)

Well cool.
It was my first day in budapest and were to go somewhere in slovakia near ukrainian border.I just downloaded map of east europe and started my phone's gps.It just followed my all along my train travel to there.I was able to see anywhere thats why i told an "offline" system.
So basically a gps can work even with 1 sattilite but you need at least 3 to a reliable one?
Som also has a similar system.It also has an inner positioning service against gps malfunction.I was wondering something like this.
Also,does it even matter? Isn't it the main point to hava data connection via sattilite.Because the route can be set before.Or ıt can be directed with video connection. or not ? #sadecesoruyorum :D

Radome

Radar kapağı.Dış etkenlerden korurken elektromanyetik geçirgenliği olan yapıda birşey.Basit gibi görünüp basit olmayan şeylerden.

Also,does it even matter? Isn't it the main point to hava data connection via sattilite.Because the route can be set before.Or ıt can be directed with video connection. or not ? #sadecesoruyorum :D
Im not an expert but how will the drone know its location without a GPS to use the pre programmed coordinates?
Except you say fly 12 straight then 5° turn, another 30km straight etc. etc. which is a pretty ineffective system.

Im not an expert but how will the drone know its location without a GPS to use the pre programmed coordinates?
Except you say fly 12 straight then 5° turn, another 30km straight etc. etc. which is a pretty ineffective system.

That's TERCOM system which has been guidance system of Tomahawk cruise missiles before GPS was established.

Well cool.
It was my first day in budapest and were to go somewhere in slovakia near ukrainian border.I just downloaded map of east europe and started my phone's gps.It just followed my all along my train travel to there.I was able to see anywhere thats why i told an "offline" system.
So basically a gps can work even with 1 sattilite but you need at least 3 to a reliable one?
Som also has a similar system.It also has an inner positioning service against gps malfunction.I was wondering something like this.

Oh boy. GPS system doesn't require an internet connection.

yes, even a few cm fault of internal inertial sysem can accumulate up to kilometers of inaccuracy trough end of the journey. That's why helper systems and algoritms are needed.

Oh boy. GPS system doesn't require an internet connection.

yes, even a few cm fault of internal inertial sysem can accumulate up to kilometers of inaccuracy trough end of the journey. That's why helper systems and algoritms are needed.

Oh no i didn't mean that.I know what you mean as Gps.
Other than finding location,i mean to transmit data via sattelite to base.Live video or anything else.

5Vlk6L.jpg

Sad not to see -S variant. It won't even fly.They could just put a mock up head.

Back
Top Bottom