What's new

ANKA crashed

Well i had always supported indian sort of development and the transplant picture of the development available to the public.

I wish Pakistan also become so in future

No, you dont need to do that. India tells TOO much. More so than any other. You know every % of something, who consulted, who designed, every single failure/glitch/road block, etc, etc. Rather be like Pakistan, Iran, China, etc and keep things closed for the most part. It's too transparent, public needs to know only so much.

But I guess people will look back at these things, when India really gets the hang of things.

Last edited:
Natural part of a developement, and a good chance to find failures and gain experiences.
The history is full of crashed Prototypes...

Maybe Iranians hacked it :rofl: after all Batman airbase is close to Syrian border:D
Tell me how many Israeli drones crashed till today?
And now go back to ME section for trolling...

PS: you guys really have an airbase called Batman?o_O:D

lol bro...Made me laugh hard

images

Natural part of a developement, and a good chance to find failures and gain experiences.
The history is full of crashed Prototypes...

Tell me how many Israeli drones crashed till today?
And now go back to ME section for trolling...

Quite a few, but when you compare it to over 1,000,000 flight hours it become insignificant, yes, Israeli Aircraft Industry UAVs accumulated and crossed the mark of one million flight hours. And that is UAVs of only one manufacture(IAI), there is Elbit who manufacture UAV and i bet their platforms accumulated flight hours in hundreds of thousands.

Last edited:
RIP to the hard work of the engineers building it :(

happens all the time though , no biggie :D

BUT , what really matters is that u should change the name of your airfield ASAP !! :rofl:

wish a bright future for u guys

People who are in that UAV job know that UAV crash is not an extreme event... But when the area is risky, it is more problem for infantry platoon than UAV controllers. I wish some of its expensive spares could be saved. And It is not secret that ANKA may not be ready for full service, yet...

Last edited:
Quite a few, but when you compare it to over 1,000,000 flight hours it become insignificant, yes, Israeli Aircraft Industry UAVs accumulated and crossed the mark of one million flight hours. And that is UAVs of only one manufacture(IAI), there is Elbit who manufacture UAV and i bet their platforms accumulated flight hours in hundreds of thousands.

In a warm climate maybe. Let them flight in cold and several weather condition. What i know the heron cant fly in cold climate.

In a warm climate maybe. Let them flight in cold and several weather condition. What i know the heron cant fly in cold climate.

He? flying at 30,000ft is not flying in cold temperature?

Back
Top Bottom