What's new

Animated movies & Japanese anime

hehehe....
this one is .."how to train ur dragon"..
its sequel released this month on 13th.. its pretty good...if u like animated movies ...u gonna love both parts..
shrek is a different story...with 4 parts..its good but i didn't like it much..
the last.one is "shrek forever after" where he signs a deal with Rumpelstiltskin, for exchanging 1 of his past days for living like a ogre for 1 day but the wizard tricks him...and then he fight rumpelstiltskin at last to regain everything....:D:D
Ahh yes the birthday for the triplets...

I have watched how to train ur dragon part 1 didnt know there was a part two ...was good :tup:

Ahh yes the birthday for the triplets...

I have watched how to train ur dragon part 1 didnt know there was a part two ...was good :tup:
yeah...its good...
i will not reveal the story here....or u will miss the fun..:P
watch it..u will like it...

jap animations are not cartoons -- you wouldnt have heard me saying this a couple of years back.. however jap animations have a class and grace ...

apart from my cartoon collection which ive not watched nowadays eventhough ive added them in my collection recently, i do try to watch jap animations

I actually am new to this stuff dont know even what manga means 8-)

My watched list:

My Neighbour Totoro
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Castle in the sky
Princess Mononoke
Kiki's Delivery Service
Grave of the fireflies
Ponyo
Whisper of the heart
Arriety (Love Cecile's songs)
From up on the poppy hill
Ocean Waves
Princess Arete
Nausica of the valley of the wind

Origin: Spirits of the past
Children who chase lost voices
Summer Wars
The garden of words
Time of Eve

jap animations are not cartoons -- you wouldnt have heard me saying this a couple of years back.. however jap animations have a class and grace ...

apart from my cartoon collection which ive not watched nowadays eventhough ive added them in my collection recently, i do try to watch jap animations

Comics are called manga in japanese.

Saint Seiya(聖闘士星矢 Seinto Seiya?), also known as Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac or simply Knights of the Zodiac, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masami Kurumada and serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1986 to 1990, and adapted into an animeTV series by Toei Animation from 1986 to 1989.

Saint-Seiya-Omega.jpg

I watched only a few of these episodes...the guys looked gay with hair in all colours and extremely long legs with really fine cut body :unsure:

Saint-Seiya-The-Knights-of-the-Zodiac-love-angels-22646049-1024-768.jpg

@Manticore how about

Sonic the Hedgehog(ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Sonikku za Hejjihoggu?) is a video game franchise created by Yuji Naka, and is developed and owned by Sega.
There were cartoons too...

240px-Sonic1.png
Tranformers G1 Fans & other Vintage Classic Franchises | Page 13

cartoons go here.. i.e the ones we are too old to watch again

if you watch samraiX , death note-- it has a lot of mature content which say, transformer cartoons dont have

games also in the vintage classics -- franchise toys comics old games etc

@Manticore have you watched Akira and Ponyo

That reverse Harem no Jutsu technique in today's Naruto chapter was really epic :rofl:

Cowboy Bebop was one of the greatest animes ever created. But it was short. Only 26 episodes. I mean it was really popular in Japan yet it was really short! Did it originate from the manga?

Bebop is one of the best science fiction works ever made. Totally awesome. Space Cowboys to a Jazz soundtrack . What more can one ask for?

I actually liked Samurai Champloo even more than Cowboy Bebop. There are few things in this world more awesome than Samurai Fiction to a Hip Hop soundtrack.

Watanabe's latest show, Space Dandy is actually really funny. I loved the first season. Hope they make a second.

Space Dandy's character design is brilliant. He reminds me of that character Disco Fighter from Amir Khan's Delhi Belly. I was really hoping Disco Fighter would be made into a movie.

Well Space Dandy has a Disco soundtrack, so that's something.

space-dandy-wallpaper-background-1.jpg

aamir-Delhi-belly.jpg

Carry on, Space Samurais.

dropkix

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom