What's new

Animated movies & Japanese anime

Yeah, it's tormentingly dark, though the first movie was not good enough, the second was good. The final installment was supposed to be released this year by now but COVID-19 fucked it up.

Have you watched Madoka Magica, Shiki, Gankoutsu, Basilisk?
@BL33D @Hachiman

Last edited:
Yeah, it's tormentingly dark, though the first movie was not good enough, the second was good. The final installment was supposed to be released this year by now but COVID-19 fucked it up.

@BL33D @Hachiman
I liked shiki and basilisk. Mirai Nikki is good too. Monogatari Series is my fav. though its in the supernatural genre.

@BL33D @Hachiman
somehow never got interested to watch any of them but Basilisk will be reviewed... I got into kdramas lately so was not focused on anime much. for dark, promised neverland recently released is good.owari no seraph too. I like light animes like alderamin of the sky, valkyrie chronicles. youjo senki is lit...
what are your fav animes guys?

somehow never got interested to watch any of them but Basilisk will be reviewed... I got into kdramas lately so was not focused on anime much. for dark, promised neverland recently released is good.owari no seraph too. I like light animes like alderamin of the sky, valkyrie chronicles. youjo senki is lit...

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Cowboy Bepop, Evangelion, Berserk, Fullmetal, Basilisk, Madoca, Psycho Pass, Code geass..

something in the rain, my mister, the heirs, empress ki, 49 days, class of lies and doctor stranger are some of my favourites. do share if you find time to watch and like them.

naruto, code geass, steings gate, erased, monogatari, mob psycho, asobi no asobase ( light comedy which you might like ), kimetsu no yaiba ( a visual marvel in recent times ), haikyuu, bleach, noragami are some of my favorite anime.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Cowboy Bepop, Evangelion, Berserk, Fullmetal, Basilisk, Madoca, Psycho Pass, Code geass..
except a couple of them, seen all... You my friend have good taste! Stein;s Gate.....oh and check out Vinland Saga....its fresh and great. these days, have exams coming up and got MRI of brain done so I am not watching anime. and S3 of Kingdom only released like 4 episodes:frown:

except a couple of them, seen all... You my friend have good taste! Stein;s Gate.....oh and check out Vinland Saga....its fresh and great. these days, have exams coming up and got MRI of brain done so I am not watching anime. and S3 of Kingdom only released like 4 episodes:frown:
Vinland saga is underrated.....The manga is also good but it turns into farmland saga

something in the rain, my mister, the heirs, empress ki, 49 days, class of lies and doctor stranger are some of my favourites. do share if you find time to watch and like them.
seen heirs, doctor stranger twice, my mister...oh damn....I like emotional kdramas so prefer tradegy genre....my fav ones are yong pal and go back couple....like medical genre too soo doctor prisoner, emergency couple, golden time, etc have been seen....some watched kdramas are pinachhio, sunshine,hawarang, healer, ugly alert, king of baking ( the ost is too deep), wind blows, spring night and the list is endless....lol anime and kdramas are two different worlds never ending

Vinland saga is underrated.....The manga is also good but it turns into farmland saga
the emotions portrayed in the anime are very real. having the moral dilemma of avenging your father but having to live under the very person harboring your anger and eventually forming some sort of relationship... a good one.

well those who don't watch it...it's there loss...I am somehow not into mangas...too lazy to read them....lol:p:

seen heirs, doctor stranger twice, my mister...oh damn....I like emotional kdramas so prefer tradegy genre....my fav ones are yong pal and go back couple....like medical genre too soo doctor prisoner, emergency couple, golden time, etc have been seen....some watched kdramas are pinachhio, sunshine,hawarang, healer, ugly alert, king of baking ( the ost is too deep), wind blows, spring night and the list is endless....lol anime and kdramas are two different worlds never ending
i have watched them all, my mister was kinda very emotional - and IU.

i can see you have watched a lot. have you watched winter sonata ?

i have watched them all, my mister was kinda very emotional - and IU.

i can see you have watched a lot. have you watched winter sonata ?
Just a few episodes.... I have a weird personality....sometimes, I just leave some kdramas mid way....I get uninterested very quickly. Watched yong pal, go back couple and k2 twice each...

Just a few episodes.... I have a weird personality....sometimes, I just leave some kdramas mid way....I get uninterested very quickly. Watched yong pal, go back couple and k2 twice each...
i get you, some dramas become too predictable or giveaway the plot early. but still way better dramas than what we get in the sub continent.

Back
Top Bottom