What's new

Animated movies & Japanese anime

Just started to watch berserk
18520l.jpg

I have seen a lot of horror movies but this beats them all

Welll the recent anime for berserk has been crap thats why i only read the manga..

Yes the second season was crap.The manga is even more disturbing.
Death note is the best but I didn't like how it ended,near outsmarts light :o: something L couldn't do. Misa commits suicide and light becomes a shinigami.

Yes the second season was crap.The manga is even more disturbing.
Death note is the best but I didn't like how it ended,near outsmarts light :o: something L couldn't do. Misa commits suicide and light becomes a shinigami.
When did this happen?

*still waiting for GATE Season III to appear..* Gotta say it's a favorite of mine.
Other than that, uh,I do like Love Live and the Idolm@ster.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
GIRLS UND PANZER

Akame Ga Kil.

Oh my God! Amazing action scenes, I loved the characters and it's so sad in places.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bring on Attack on Titan season 2.
One Punch Man season 2.
and Tokyo Ghoul season 3!

Anyone watched Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans yet? Season 2 is now near its final episode
latest

They also put the official subbed episodes on youtube

Anyone watched Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans yet? Season 2 is now near its final episode
latest

They also put the official subbed episodes on youtube

Yes i am and am very hyped up for the next episode after Orga died but to me it feels as if he is alive. also i think that there will be another season

P.s it was you who recommended me to watch it and thanks to that i watched Gundam 00 too :p::p: thanks man..
i also watched gundam thunderbolt Ova and i heard that another season of it is comming.

Akame Ga Kil.

Oh my God! Amazing action scenes, I loved the characters and it's so sad in places.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bring on Attack on Titan season 2.
One Punch Man season 2.
and Tokyo Ghoul season 3!

i think attack on titan season 2 is comming this week very hyped for it i even didnt read the manga for two whole years for no spoilers.

Code geass is THE best, then deathnote and then all the other.
strange no one like Naruto..

AoT was good. But still I was somewhat disappointed with it. They should've made 25 episodes. The manga had moved a long way so I expected the anime to cover more than it did. And Levi had so little screen time.....

Anyone watching Fate/Apocrypha? It's quite good.

I agree actual Code Geass was the best. But Bokuko no Akito was sh!t.

Back
Top Bottom