What's new

Tranformers G1 Fans & other Vintage Classic Franchises

Man you really missed out alot...

I was like playing pacman, bomberman, super mario bros...Jazz Jackrabbit,

Jazz Jackrabbit is a platform game developed and published by Epic MegaGames. It was released in 1994 for PCs operating DOS, with subsequent Macintoshand Microsoft Windows releases in 1995 and 1996. It was one of the first games to bring the side-scrolling platformer style - common on gaming consoles - to a PC audience

256px-Jazz-cover.jpg
i was one of the few who had atari, then i had nintendo -- till ps1 came out i had lost interest in video games

the latest video games that ive played are m.o.a, battlefield, c.o.d

i was one of the few who had atari, then i had nintendo -- till ps1 came out i had lost interest in video games

the latest video games that ive played are m.o.a, battlefield, c.o.d
We had Atari in Pakistan and sega cd that worked on the computer :rofl: so I played a fair share of stuff..but when PS1 came out ...well my parents just wanted me to get and maintain 1st position all the time so we were kinda restricted with entertainment :(

Saint Seiya(聖闘士星矢 Seinto Seiya?), also known as Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac or simply Knights of the Zodiac, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masami Kurumada and serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1986 to 1990, and adapted into an animeTV series by Toei Animation from 1986 to 1989.

Saint-Seiya-Omega.jpg

I watched only a few of these episodes...the guys looked gay with hair in all colours and extremely long legs with really fine cut body :unsure:

Saint-Seiya-The-Knights-of-the-Zodiac-love-angels-22646049-1024-768.jpg

@Manticore how about

Sonic the Hedgehog(ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Sonikku za Hejjihoggu?) is a video game franchise created by Yuji Naka, and is developed and owned by Sega.
There were cartoons too...

240px-Sonic1.png

Last edited:
The Donkey Kong(ドンキーコング Donkī Kongu?) series of video games feature the adventures of a large gorilla called Donkey Kong, conceived by Shigeru Miyamoto in 1981. The franchise mainly comprises two different game genres, plus spinoff titles of various genres.

otros-aticulos_48401-1.jpg

Dont remember much just bananas :unsure:

every sunday i used to get 30minutes for jill of the jungle and street fighter

Jill of the Jungle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I played this :

Xargon also known as Xargon: The Mystery of the Blue Builders is a 1993 video game trilogy produced by Epic MegaGames (now Epic Games) for PCs running DOS. The game is a side-scrollingplatform game very similar to Jill of the Jungle, but with improved graphics. The main character, Malvineous Havershim, must journey through strange landscapes as he seeks to destroy the evil Xargon.

238888-xargon1.jpg

I only remember the title nothing else :(

1-daretodreamin.png

I remember playing these:

GODS

1294658892_gods_1991.jpg

DUKE NUKEM
duke-nukem-3d.png

Oh wait I remember Jill of the Jungle after seeing this:

1294658985_jill_of_the_jungle.jpg

Prince of Persia:

popclassic-gal-pop.jpg

The lost vikings:

1294659219_the_lost_vikings.jpg

How I learned about Thor and Loki :P

10 Classic Platform Games That Shaped PC Gaming

Last edited:
If you people are trying to make me feel I am from another planet than its working

ooo I liked this animated chess where the queen used to walk over to the guy clap her hands and he would "die" :P

BattleChess.jpg

If you people are trying to make me feel I am from another planet than its working
what happened? :unsure:

I guess I am just too old :(

images

@xyxmt I think you were not born when I was playing those games and watching those cartoons :ashamed:

^ you can never be too old to get excited about the powers of a plastic toy

I remember playing this ...

1-KQCollection.jpg

f9128d22fd3584b751e30ed6bc2aa510.jpg

Toejam and earl:

3818491580_b3ef8d77b8.jpg

Doom:

Imp.png

Last edited:
ooo I liked this animated chess where the queen used to walk over to the guy clap her hands and he would "die" :P

BattleChess.jpg

what happened? :unsure:

I guess I am just too old :(

images

@xyxmt I think you were not born when I was playing those games and watching those cartoons :ashamed:

well I had a commodore 64
and I learned programing in IBM PC XT yes that was an 8080 processor with 64k RAM
you still feel older than me?

I recently (last yr) replayed this :woot: :
2364868-fds_bubblebobble_jp.jpg

Bubble Bobble(バブルボブル Baburu Boburu?) is an arcade game by Taito, first released in 1986 and later ported to numerous home computers and game consoles.

well I had a commodore 64
and I learned programing in IBM PC XT yes that was an 8080 processor with 64k RAM
you still feel older than me?
:ashamed: I feel reasonably the same age :ashamed:

complete.jpg

we were slow to catch up with technology...but then things started speeding in from Win95, 97, 98 and so on...

80s-computers.jpg

I recently (last yr) replayed this :woot: :
2364868-fds_bubblebobble_jp.jpg

Bubble Bobble(バブルボブル Baburu Boburu?) is an arcade game by Taito, first released in 1986 and later ported to numerous home computers and game consoles.

:ashamed: I feel reasonably the same age :ashamed:

complete.jpg

we were slow to catch up with technology...but then things started speeding in from Win95, 97, 98 and so on...

80s-computers.jpg

by posting pictures you cannot feel the pain of someone who had to write programs on IBM XT with 2 floppy drives of 360KB each.

by posting pictures you cannot feel the pain of someone who had to write programs on IBM XT with 2 floppy drives of 360KB each.
:rofl: I am seriously illiterate in computer language...I only played games :ashamed: so yea I wont know your pain

we had an intel 386 in early 90s
Same :agree: but mid 90s...

I remember this one in Blake stone:

blake-stone-planet-strike_690x431.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom