What's new

Tranformers G1 Fans & other Vintage Classic Franchises

:rofl: I am seriously illiterate in computer language...I only played games :ashamed: so yea I wont know your pain

Same :agree: but mid 90s...

I remember this one in Blake stone:

blake-stone-planet-strike_690x431.jpg
the total video games on pc/tv that i played as a kid were not more than 5 -- so have not much of a clue what your posting

I was soo damn addicted to this and another 1 I am trying to find:

Raptor_title.jpg

upgrading weapons and stuff :P

raptor-big1.jpg

Late-blooming shooter fans might not recognize this pair so readily, but those familiar with the mid-90’s PC arena, especially in Europe, may well have already succumbed to nostalgia and reinstalled them. These two games come courtesy of totally different developers and are not actually related in any way, but it’s hard to name one without the other when it comes to discussion of the so-called “Euroshmup”, which rends the fanbase asunder like few other topics can. Raptor came first, boasting meticulous Raiden-style visuals and an inter-stage shop where players could buy most of their upgrades and shield energy refills. Those used to the tighter, more precise style of many Japanese-developed shooters, however, might find the level layouts and general flow of action comparatively clumsy, especially since a measure of “grinding” easier areas is required to save up enough money for the weapons necessary to survive later. Like it or loathe it, Raptor is explicitly designed to appeal to a different class of player than most shmups, and this has kept the game popular within its native territories, which aren’t otherwise known for their genre affinity; so popular, in fact, that a series of tweaked releases for various platforms have hit the internet as recently as 2011.

@Manticore plz tell me you recognize this one:

article-top-10-retro-games-7.jpg

hey i had oneof the old valkyries of robotech -- it has 2 transformations not 3 :mad:

i really forgot this tv series and toy range

Oh how could I have forgotten this one:

Heckle_and_Jeckle.jpg

Heckle_and_jeckle_promo_picture.png

Simply Classic!! Masters of mischief!

Bugs bunny:

220px-Classic_bugsbunny.png

220px-Woody-woodpecker-title-card.jpg

Back
Top Bottom