What's new

Tranformers G1 Fans & other Vintage Classic Franchises

while cleaning my basement ive found 2 robotech masters [purple and blue hair] figures and a bald professor figure
IriaC6Y.jpg

while cleaning my basement ive found 2 robotech masters [purple and blue hair] figures and a bald professor figure
IriaC6Y.jpg
Man these stuff always looked gay to me...

But yea I used to watch these :agree:
and this Voltron with 4 lions :P

8bb2fe956477b2d7_large.jpg

Hahha liked this one:

recognizable-anime-robotech.jpg

Ooo...cant remember the name of this cartoon:

6414002_std.jpg

mighty_orbots_g_by_shin_ian-d4dxmgs.jpg

Is it the mighty orbots or something?

images

Last edited:
jap animations are not cartoons -- you wouldnt have heard me saying this a couple of years back.. however jap animations have a class and grace ...

apart from my cartoon collection which ive not watched nowadays eventhough ive added them in my collection recently, i do try to watch jap animations

I actually am new to this stuff dont know even what manga means 8-)
:o::o::o: You didnt watch Jap animations or read any? I used to watch and read (translated version) of Doremon :ashamed:

@Manticore astro boy?

tumblr_l73xbgJ2EQ1qav8ifo1_400.gif

The original ThunderCats show was animated in Japan while being produced, written and voice-acted in the United States.

250px-Thundercats_Logo.JPG

In fact many old "American" cartoons were produced in Japan and voiced in USA :P

Hikari Sentai Maskman (光戦隊マスクマン Hikari Sentai Masukuman, ) is Toei's eleventh entry of the Super Sentai Series. It aired on TV Asahi from February 28, 1987 to February 20, 1988, with a total of 51 episodes. Its international English title as listed by Toei is simply Maskman.

It was the first Super Sentai series that showcased each members having their own individual vehicles that forms their robot, it also introduced non-Japanese martial arts discipline.

220px-Hikari_sentai_maskman_commercial_banner.png

And then we got Power rangers :o:

Ultraman(ウルトラマン Urutoraman?) is a Japanese Tokusatsu television series that first aired in 1966. Ultraman is a follow-up to the television series Ultra Q, though not technically a sequel or spin-off. The show was produced by the Tsuburaya Productions, and was broadcast on Tokyo Broadcasting System (TBS) from July 17, 1966 to April 9, 1967, with a total of 39 episodes (40, counting the pre-premiere special that aired on July 10, 1966).

ultraman.jpg

Voltron: Defender of the Universe is an animated television series that features a team of space explorers that pilot a giant super robot known as "Voltron". Initially produced as a joint venture between World Events Productions and Toei Animation, the original television series aired in syndication from September 10, 1984 to November 18, 1985. The series was extremely popular during its original run, and spawned a follow-up series, several comic books, and a 1-hour special.

Toei Animation Co., Ltd.(Japanese: 東映アニメーション株式会社 Hepburn: Tōei Animēshon Kabushiki-gaisha?) is a Japanese animationstudio owned by Toei Company, Ltd. The studio was founded in 1948 as Japan Animated Films (日本動画映画, Nihon Dōga Eiga, often shortened to 日動映画 Nichidō Eiga).

VOLTRON.jpg
+

my 4 kitties :D

Last edited:
if they were shown in the u.s i probably have watched them but not fervently

Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs is an animated television space western, similar to the series The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers and BraveStarr. The series premiered in the United States in 1987 and had a run of 52 episodes.

The show was based on Star Musketeer Bismarck (星銃士ビスマルク Seijūshi Bisumaruku?), a Japanese anime series created by Studio Pierrot that achieved moderate success in Japan. The English language rights to the series was purchased by World Events Productions (WEP), the same company behind the English-language version of Voltron, in 1986.

binarycacheservlet1.jpg

Bomberman(ボンバーマン Bonbāman?)(also known as Dynablaster or Dyna Blaster in Europe) is a strategic, maze-based video gamefranchise originally developed by Hudson Soft

The original game was published in 1983 and new games have been published at irregular intervals ever since. Several titles in the 2000s were published by fellow Japanese game company Konami, who gained full control of the franchise when they purchased and absorbed Hudson in 2012. Today, Bomberman has featured in over 70 different games on numerous platforms (including all Nintendo platforms save for the 3DS and Wii U), as well as several anime and manga. His franchise is one of the most commercially successful of all time.

I used to play the game (was awesome!!) saw some of the anime on tv too :agree:

bomberman94vcib.jpg

Bomberman(ボンバーマン Bonbāman?)(also known as Dynablaster or Dyna Blaster in Europe) is a strategic, maze-based video gamefranchise originally developed by Hudson Soft

The original game was published in 1983 and new games have been published at irregular intervals ever since. Several titles in the 2000s were published by fellow Japanese game company Konami, who gained full control of the franchise when they purchased and absorbed Hudson in 2012. Today, Bomberman has featured in over 70 different games on numerous platforms (including all Nintendo platforms save for the 3DS and Wii U), as well as several anime and manga. His franchise is one of the most commercially successful of all time.

I used to play the game (was awesome!!) saw some of the anime on tv too :agree:

bomberman94vcib.jpg
never heard of it

never heard of it
Man you really missed out alot...

I was like playing pacman, bomberman, super mario bros...Jazz Jackrabbit,

Jazz Jackrabbit is a platform game developed and published by Epic MegaGames. It was released in 1994 for PCs operating DOS, with subsequent Macintoshand Microsoft Windows releases in 1995 and 1996. It was one of the first games to bring the side-scrolling platformer style - common on gaming consoles - to a PC audience

256px-Jazz-cover.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom