Some new ones that I'm watching now:

Fate Night 2014
Psycho-pass 2
Soukyu no Fafner: Dead Agressor: Exodus
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2014 ****

Log Horizon 2
World Trigger
Akatsuki no Yona

These are great series, but I too am a bit less favorable of the subs - hard for me to read and watch at the same time without missing something. Recently I'm re-watching the Darker Then Black and have been all over Terror in Resonance since it came out in July! Tokyo Ghoul as well, though that one's ultra-violent. Funny thing is that while action and especially horror (like Monster) are my favorite genre, my all time favorite anime is Spice & Wolf. There's something strange about the way a cute girl with furry ears and a fox tail that gets me interested in a plot about business and economics.

Horo the Wise Wolf
Holo4.png

Last edited:
are you a fan of Götz von Berlichingen?
Guts' iron arm, in his original character concept, is very similar to Götz von Berlichingen's iron arm, which is kept in the Nürnberg Museum. Berlichigen was aGermanknight and leader of a band of mercenary soldiers, with a reputation as aRobin Hood figure. In 1504, his right arm was struck off by enemy cannon fire and aprosthetic iron arm was developed to replace it.
i like griffith more,,he had charm n style ,,,guts is simple n crude,,,,but he turned out to be the villain:bad:
n love that creepy ending song,,,,waiting so long
have watched a few from ur #61 list,,,,,berserk stands out...
have u watched basilisk

berserk is a mixture of claymore and 12kingdoms wrapped with rurouni kenshin
claymore is gud,,,havent watched 12kingdoms,,,,kenshin himura shud be brought back
dont like animes with female lead

claymore is gud,,,havent watched 12kingdoms,,,,kenshin himura shud be brought back
dont like animes with female lead
after 28 eps of 12kingdom i stopped watching it-- story was good but slow -- story is a bit complex so they tend to replay old bits regularly

after 28 eps of 12kingdom i stopped watching it-- story was good but slow -- story is a bit complex so they tend to replay old bits regularly
from ur 61 list have watched s. champloo/.x/7,cowboy bebop,ghst in shell,ful metl alchmst,elfn lied,death note.....
u watched shigurui n hajime no ippo?

[QUOTE="halupridol, post: 6436972, member: 151619"kenshin himura shud be brought back
dont like animes with female lead[/QUOTE]
one of the rare series which ive watched completely .. even the movie

does anyone know sanji [from one piece] 's dream ? the dream that was lost forever ?

If you know that dream, just like the post and not answer the question!

i forgot to mention fushigi yugi:curious play,db,dbz,,fist of north star,,,grt series
tell me some series which are either funny or action packed [fantasy/supernatural] --- not posted in post61

dont need a brain draining , non english series atm

tell me some series which are either funny or action packed [fantasy/supernatural] --- not posted in post61

dont need a brain draining , non english series atm
basilisk,shigurui is action packed but tragic,,,
try hajime no ippo ,,its about boxing,,,i am sure u'll love it,,,n dont the miss takamura character

Back
Top Bottom