What's new

Animated movies & Japanese anime

Well the difference lies in the one who is choosing it :rofl:

There isnt a significant difference as both are glamorous rings...AN engagement ring for one rich person maybe a wedding ring for a upper middle class.....

However, a wedding band in the West

A Bit of Historical Perspective on Engagement Rings
Historically, the gift of an engagement ring to the bride-to-be was a financial commitment to her family. It was like the guy was financially marrying her whole family. He “bought” her with a valuable ring.

She then wore it to symbolize that she would consider no other offer for her hand. The engagement ring could also be considered a status symbol for the family, showing that a wealthy man was to marry their daughter.

Pretty Wedding Ring Contours to Fit With Engagement Ring. It is Thinner and Less Prominent

The wedding band is the symbol that a woman or a man is already married. It is of simpler design and should not eclipse the engagement ring which is always the star.

Wedding Rings vs Engagement Rings – What’s the Difference? 5 Stupid Questions
which one should have the bigger diamond?

@Manticore yeh animation kub say ho giyea? :o:

BTW, What happens in the west isnt the same as in the East....
Traditionally in the West the engagement ring was and still is more glamorous because it is a promise or like a fixed deposit to take the woman as his wife and for her to show the world she is taken

while the wedding band had little emphasis coz the lady was already his!

Ask your sig. other to choose her own...

In the WEST, engagement rings have a stone or diamond on them while wedding bands have nothing except something written, names of the people, a quote or something...A simple band!

In the East both are glamorous to show off the fortune or basically to show off :p:

In the West few yrs ago trend chala tha people choose both bands together esp if they know it will be a sure thing...So they choose a band that the wedding band fits on top of the glamorous engagement ring...SO fix and lock type!

i followed all Type-Moon's Fate series

Fate Zero

fate-zero-prequel-saber-anime-art.jpg

Fate Stay Night

original-poster.jpg

related to the series is the game, Fate Extra. the game is english translated. you can google it up or you can PM for link.

fateex1680-1050.jpg

I watch anime though not as much as before.

Currently watching these (not including the ones I haven't finished watching)

Senki Symphogear GX
senki_zesshou_symphogear_g2.jpg

Gate Jieitai
tumblr_nlj82ccEJB1spf3o8o1_500.jpg

Sore ga Seiyyu!
sore-ga-seiyuu.jpg

Monster Musume
monster-musume-key-art.jpg

Lets start a thread , which in my opinion can bring various indifferent people in South Asia closer .:lol::lol::lol:

Lets start a thread , which in my opinion can bring various indifferent people in South Asia closer .:lol::lol::lol:

With that avatar picture of yours, it shouldn't come as a surprise that you would end up starting a thread like this. But didn't expect one so soon. Anyways, tag me if you got some hentai stuff going.

With that avatar picture of yours, it shouldn't come as a surprise that you would end up starting a thread like this. But didn't expect one so soon. Anyways, tag me if you got some hentai stuff going.

Genres I Hate

Ecchi , Gore , Hentai , Violence and Horror

:lol::lol::lol:

Majority of animes have at least a little bit of violence

By Violence , I mean the ones that include gore and extreme disturbing Images .
Like Attack on Titan , Parasyte the Maxim , Akame ga Kill etc

One Piece , DBZ , Bleach , Naruto and Fairy Tail are pretty good . They are more Action than violence .

By Violence , I mean the ones that include gore and extreme disturbing Images .
Like Attack on Titan , Parasyte the Maxim , Akame ga Kill etc

One Piece , DBZ , Bleach , Naruto and Fairy Tail are pretty good . They are more Action than violence .

I am thinking of watching attack on titan but it doesn't look like it has much gore compared to some other animes I watched

Like deadman wonderland

or hellsing.

Another and Corpse party were too much specially corpse party even watching Corpse Party: Missing Footage OVA was too much

Back
Top Bottom