What's new

Animated movies & Japanese anime

Hmm, Japanese animated shows I watch... most of it has 2/3 of the cast or the entire cast are female. My avatar is already an indicator of what JP animated shows I watch.

Who else loves Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin)?

attack-on-titan.jpg

Well here are ss of my collection

1.jpg

2.jpg

Still Collecting day by Day.. recently started watching Legend of Galactic Heroes.. Series has many twists and turns...
liking it now... lol...

My recommendations:

Rurouni Kenshin

Samurai Champloo
Death Note
Spice and Wolf
Hunter x Hunter

One Piece
Sword Art Online

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Steins;Gate

Mushi-Shi
Fullmetal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Claymore

Bleach
Attack on Titan

Also try Archer the best animated comedy series. :D

Archer (TV Series 2009– ) - IMDb

i had been a fan of mecha series from the beginning as my first brush with anime i loved was with Robotech -The macross saga. Strangely over time i was feeling its too much childish to pursue these with so much interest. Things changed when i watched Ghost in the shell Stand alone complex.. and i rediscovered my love for Animes... Yes @Manticore i saw almost everything in the first page of AniDB but personally if i dont find a series interesting i tend to delete it.. These ones left behind in the SS attached are my prized treasures.. And i am still updating. If u like Ghost in the Shell SAC and 2nd GIG i recommend you watch Psycho Pass 1 and 2 seasons... Its very very interesting anime.

Last before legend of Heroes i was seeing Tokyo Ghoul.. a good one and had watched Tokyo ghoul Root A upto episode 6 (its still ongoing so incomplete).. Was hoping to See Aldnoah Zero Second season too..But will wait for Season 2 to be completely aired so i could watch the whole series at one go...

If you see there are some really interesting ones in my collection except the big 3 - Naruto (both ones), Bleach and One piece. But i can assure u i saw bleach complete but felt certain arcs were unnecessary and spoilt the whole story> Naruto also had way too many fillers and Shippuden i feel a bit too stretched. One piece also amazing some story arcs but many are dragged types. Beyond it Fairy Tale upto episode 175 was nice to see (oh yeah natsu is awesome anytime). Detective Conan after seeing 700 episodes was like i at times able to deduce better lol... so all these i deleted...

Among old series which is still doing good is definitely Gundam Series... The series keeps evolving and the mecha are now really much better then what was in store in the beginning... of course Kira yamato and Arthrun Zala and the famous x020A freedom Strike and x019A Justice is legendary and were awesome stories too (gundam seed and gundam seed destiny).

amng the college goers i felt Love Hina and Love Hina again were very popular.. The fantasy was good.. a lone male in a all female dorm.. lol.. that was cool..

So its a lot of anime but i guess its still makes me watch these again and again.. and the list as given above keeps increasing.. lol

A friend of mine also collects anim -- funny I used to make fun of him 10 years back because of this reason -- all of his data ended up as harem genre :cray:

so wont be posting my screen shot now :enjoy:

I am more of a collection freak than a viewer -- dont have that much time

am watching
parasite- the maxim

Parasyte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
watched first 2 eps yesterday

Gundam Origin just came out. Quality is good. Why can't Japanese main characters can't be like Char. Manly and pragmatic.

@Manticore

btw now started watching Jo Jo's Bizarre adventures.. seems a nice and different in the fighting genre...

Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit

@Manticore

btw now started watching Jo Jo's Bizarre adventures.. seems a nice and different in the fighting genre...
ive read good reviews of it

------------
knights of sidonia

Shine by L'Arc - en - Ciel,

Sachi Tainaka - Itoshii Hito E

vdsPbZi.jpg

STAmmpq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom