What's new

Animated movies & Japanese anime

Sorry that i came here uninvited but m love for japanese anime hypnotised me here.
@PARIKRAMA what the hell,
You have some of my fav series i really want them,
I eeally suggest my most favourite series final fantasy to watch and if you get that series than let me i too want that series.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry that i came here uninvited but m love for japanese anime hypnotised me here.
@PARIKRAMA what the hell,
You have some of my fav series i really want them,
I eeally suggest my most favourite series final fantasy to watch and if you get that series than let me i too want that series.
Thanks in advance.
Helloz

ya i have final fantasy ultimate anime.. not the whole 7 movies.. seen only the 7th movie btw but anime storyline is much better
here are the files SS
upload_2015-5-25_12-36-1.png

oh i had been expanding it a lot.. if u like magic genre i suggets u look for MAGI (2 seasons) ad perhaps if you are comfortable with say late 90s anime then Slayers.. that has almost 5+ seasons.. my fav was when i was much younger, i saw Cardcaptor Sakura and that was breathtaking concept for me..

Presently watching Fairy Tail (Season 1 upto Episode 175 to brush up the memories) and keeping Season 2 of it ready (almost gt 50 odd episodes now)... natsu is awesome for sure.. lol..

Helloz

ya i have final fantasy ultimate anime.. not the whole 7 movies.. seen only the 7th movie btw but anime storyline is much better
here are the files SS
View attachment 224620

oh i had been expanding it a lot.. if u like magic genre i suggets u look for MAGI (2 seasons) ad perhaps if you are comfortable with say late 90s anime then Slayers.. that has almost 5+ seasons.. my fav was when i was much younger, i saw Cardcaptor Sakura and that was breathtaking concept for me..

Presently watching Fairy Tail (Season 1 upto Episode 175 to brush up the memories) and keeping Season 2 of it ready (almost gt 50 odd episodes now)... natsu is awesome for sure.. lol..
How can i watch. I don't have any sources that's why i asked you, can you provide me somehow.

The

then how come you have such a huge collection.:o:

No no i had posted a detailed reply to you with how to download with links..and the post got edited as its incorrect and against T&C for posting links..so apologized for posting links...

No no i had posted a detailed reply to you with how to download with links..and the post got edited as its incorrect and against T&C for posting links..so apologized for posting links...
So this means you can't share th links with me on this platform.

Bhaiyon!

I'm extremely proud of the Pakistani writers, animators, character designers and actors who worked so hard on 3 Bahadur!

Go Pakistan!

It's my dream that one day Pakistan's animation industry will take off and allow the world's young people to understand the struggles, joys and pains of everyday Pakistanis!

Well done!

Let's support 3 bahadur, even though its a children's film.

Well the difference lies in the one who is choosing it :rofl:

There isnt a significant difference as both are glamorous rings...AN engagement ring for one rich person maybe a wedding ring for a upper middle class.....

However, a wedding band in the West

Traditionally a plain gold band is not used as the engagement ring. An engagement ringtraditionally has one main larger diamond or other gemstone with other flanking diamonds. The gold band would be used as the wedding band at the ceremony.

A Bit of Historical Perspective on Engagement Rings
Historically, the gift of an engagement ring to the bride-to-be was a financial commitment to her family. It was like the guy was financially marrying her whole family. He “bought” her with a valuable ring.

She then wore it to symbolize that she would consider no other offer for her hand. The engagement ring could also be considered a status symbol for the family, showing that a wealthy man was to marry their daughter.

Pretty Wedding Ring Contours to Fit With Engagement Ring. It is Thinner and Less Prominent

The wedding band is the symbol that a woman or a man is already married. It is of simpler design and should not eclipse the engagement ring which is always the star.

Wedding Rings vs Engagement Rings – What’s the Difference? 5 Stupid Questions

Back
Top Bottom