What's new

Anglophile Owner of Cafe Cannoli in Islamabad Harass Manager for "Poor English Accent".

1611370982203.png

The accent is not bad, but he cannot make a proper English sentence. I think the owner is not intending to harras the manager, but want to say that without proper English skills Pakistani can still apply for job there.

Bhai angrez dikhana

Nahiin thori sasti wali dikhana.

You don't need to be a conservative or liberal to condemn those women. Having common sense is the only prerequisite.

You know, I find it funny in a country where political parties based on Religion, language are common and same Pakistanis who vote the bigots in power are upset at a couple of douche bags from Islamabad, Last I checked city is full of burgers.

My comments were about them putting the video online to get publicity "Good or Bad" It worked now even the people that didn't know about them before knows about them now.

My comments were about them putting the video online to get publicity "Good or Bad" It worked now even the people that didn't know about them before knows about them now. Oh and if the cafe closes same person you are all upset about will lose his job.

Tell me which part of that is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone tell these ignorant folks that a homeless hobo in a western world speaks better english than them. It's just a language, not a measure of someone's competence or worth.

This fakeass anglophile Uzma the owner of Cafe Canoli in Islamabad and her friend Diya (who probably should hit a gym) mocked and abused their male manager for not speaking English in their fake wannabe accent, and videoed it for laughs.

Stop going there.

Hahahha go Liberals! Anything to make someone pathetic like you loose your hair haha.

Pakistan is a shithole because of people like you.
The Neoliberal aka LibTurds who read Dawn News and curse Islam and pakistan love to treat other working class Pakistani as their slaves.

End Liberal Extremism and end Liberal corruption!!!

LibTurds

Because some Pakistanis with archaic mentality can't fathom any change that doesn't come from them. when they see anything they don't like, or doesn't agree with their views or values, they label it as liberals. It's an easy scapegoat for them. It also shows their lack of understanding of the whole subject.

Those ladies are shitty human beings. It has nothing to do with them being "liberal" or westernized.
Why is that lady being referred to as a liberal?

Hahahha go Liberals! Anything to make someone pathetic like you loose your hair haha.

Pakistan is a shithole because of people like you.

I am a liberal... But not a neo-Libral aka LibTurds

Do you know the difference?

Pakistan is awesome because of all of us except the LibTurds and the Extremist who are just the 1%
Because some Pakistanis with archaic mentality can't fathom any change that doesn't come from them. when they see anything they don't like, or doesn't agree with their views or values, they label it as liberals. It's an easy scapegoat for them. It also shows their lack of understanding of the whole subject.

Those ladies are shitty human beings. It has nothing to do with them being "liberal" or westernized.

Whick one of the two brown nose are you?

This fakeass anglophile Uzma the owner of Cafe Canoli in Islamabad and her friend Diya (who probably should hit a gym) mocked and abused their male manager for not speaking English in their fake wannabe accent, and videoed it for laughs.

Stop going there.

Cannoli is an Italian Pastry dessert, the Cafe is in Islamabad, Pakistan and she is concerned (condescendingly) about the Cafe Manager's english language skills? What kind of a idiot is she? Quite obvious that she belongs to the tiny minority of liberal, supposedly educated, Jahils who infest Pakistan.

Lady, if you're so concerned about the Cafe's staff speaking english, then take your ratsy-@$$ back to London and open up a Cafe there.

What a complete waste of braincells these two idiots are.
living in London for the last 60 years.Quite often have seen such black wogs being laughed at by the whites.

Back
Top Bottom