What's new

Angelina Jolie In Pakistan

its good that she is helping the flood victims. but she is only doing her job. if she doesn't do her job, the UN will sack her from her position and replace her with somebody else. its that simple. she is only doing her job.

and yes i agree, this President is not an angel, but like Americans who defend war criminal Bush and British who defend war criminal Blair, i do not take a stance against this President until Americans take a stance against Bush and bring him to tribunal for his war crimes.

but the fact is: Angeline Jolie is just doing her job. white ppl are very racist in their thoughts. its the way they are brought up. they cannot be trusted.

Do you have any idea as of how many UN goodwill ambassadors are there now and how many have done something incredible like Jolie did.

List of UNICEF Goodwill Ambassadors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just see the huge list..

UN will sack her if she doesn't... :rofl: are u serious...:what:

its good that she is helping the flood victims. but she is only doing her job. if she doesn't do her job, the UN will sack her from her position and replace her with somebody else. its that simple. she is only doing her job.

and yes i agree, this President is not an angel, but like Americans who defend war criminal Bush and British who defend war criminal Blair, i do not take a stance against this President until Americans take a stance against Bush and bring him to tribunal for his war crimes.

but the fact is: Angeline Jolie is just doing her job. white ppl are very racist in their thoughts. its the way they are brought up. they cannot be trusted.

i like your sense of humor.

I think you do not know the meaning of "ambassador" :angry:
Don't waste your energy unnecessarily.....appreciate the person who is donating this money from her own pocket...

She is not like your politicians who claims to be the well-wishers of your public and then not willing to donate even a little amount for the flood affectees. Compare her fortunes with your political leaders and then see the percentage of wealth she has donated and the contributions made by your politicians.

She is not being paid by the UN....she is a goodwill ambassadar....she is not a diplomat

PS: Don't talk about Angelina Jolie....I will get angry....lol

BTW did

Bilawal

r214195_828799.jpg

Bakhtwar
Bakhtawar-Bhutto1.jpg

Asifa
2.jpg

Even visited any flood victims......Forget donating

I think you do not know the meaning of "ambassador" :angry:
Don't waste your energy unnecessarily.....appreciate the person who is donating this money from her own pocket...

She is not like your politicians who claims to be the well-wishers of your public and then not willing to donate even a little amount for the flood affectees. Compare her fortunes with your political leaders and then see the percentage of wealth she has donated and the contributions made by your politicians.

She is not being paid by the UN....she is a goodwill ambassadar....she is not a diplomat

PS: Don't talk about Angelina Jolie....I will get angry....lol

ubelievable how a little collagen injected in the lips and a nose job will have ppl drooling over an entertainer.

Even if its her job to entertain people by paying from her pocket.....

At least we should appreciate that she is doing her job honestly....

Please dont talk wrong about Angelina Jolie because she is one of the most Kind hearted person on the earth. Besides she is cute + Sexy too ;)

She is more of a daughter of Pakistan than terrorist Afia Siddiqi for whom the right wing keeps on crying for.

Why don't you die? you seems really really obsessed with this world!

@Topic:

I love you Anglina!!!!!:smitten::smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't feel the need to do political-kid comparisons, but Bakhtawar was here with her own fund for which donations were collected in that show-throwing incident PPP event. It collected around 110 million or something in donations.

Anyways, I hereby as a citizen request Mr. Pres to woo Angelina Jolie and marry her. I want to see a hot First Lady.

I don't feel the need to do political-kid comparisons, but Bakhtawar was here with her own fund for which donations were collected in that show-throwing incident PPP event. It collected around 110 million or something in donations.

Anyways, I hereby as a citizen request Mr. Pres to woo Angelina Jolie and marry her. I want to see a hot First Lady.
Zardari would love too but he knows Brad pitt is man with strong muscles and heavy punch.

brad-pitt-snatch.jpg

And u posted something pathetic.
Its nt her job to pay frm her pocket and to adopt poor children.

She truly justifies her name. ANGELina.

Back
Top Bottom