What's new

Angelina Jolie in Pakistan

I love Anglina! Seriously!

She has touched my heart! I am really really started to repect her from depth of my heart.

:usflag::usflag:

And there are people on this forum,who hate Americans no matter what..

Tmro they might post it as another American Conspiracy

How mature post....:disagree:

No one hate Americans.....If someone here say anything against america its the Policy of America not Americans in general.

Hope you'll find your brain soon.......

You Indians can never keep your trolling off or what is it your national game ?

Lay off.

See this thread is for praising Angelina Jolie .

Angelina Jolie urges aid for flood-hit Pakistan

(AP) – Aug 17, 2010

LONDON — Angelina Jolie says it's vital that people help Pakistan's flood victims and not surrender to compassion fatigue.

The floods have displaced 20 million people, but donations are below those for catastrophes like the Haitian earthquake or the Asian tsunami.

Jolie said she understood that "it is getting hard for people — they see Haiti, they see these other events ... and they get exhausted by the time another big one rolls around."

But she said Pakistanis face "mass death, mass displacement, and this situation is going to get worse."

Jolie has visited Haiti, Iraq and other countries as a U.N. goodwill ambassador.

The star says she might visit Pakistan once "the cameras go away."

Jolie spoke Monday at the London premiere of her spy thriller "Salt."

Copyright © 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

The star says she might visit Pakistan once "the cameras go away."

Some people in the world should learn from her.....She dont help victims to become a Drama Queen.

44657_419268441862_149540306862_5420116_3205961_n.jpg

Isn't it a image of child labor??? small girl making bricks????

Why she is so interested to PK. Is there any particular reason?

BTW, I'm liking her work for PK.

Why she is so interested to PK. Is there any particular reason?

BTW, I'm liking her work for PK.

She visited Iraq and Haiti too. As UN goodwill ambassador she visited disaster hit areas whats surprising in it

What do you think, don't we call a good soul as good? It seems whatever she is doing is doing from her inside.

She visited Iraq and Haiti too. As UN goodwill ambassador she visited disaster hit areas whats surprising in it

No, I thought she might have any personal reason or she may like PK personally. As like me who likes PK little bit extra for personal reason.

Last edited:
Angelina Jolie is my favorite Hollywood actress. She has done a good work during earthquake in Pakistan and now days she donating twice then zardari to pakistani flood victims. :tup: for Angelina Jolie. Beside all she's a pretty & damn good actress!:smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom