What's new

Angelina Jolie in Pakistan

What do you think, don't we call a good soul as good? It seems whatever she is doing is doing from her inside.

No, I thought she might have any personal reason or she may like PK personally. As like me who likes PK little bit extra for personal reason.

well apparently she got interested in pakistan after visiting afghan refugess there she helps every country but I get the feeling she has some soft spot for pakistan she's been a saint to the country she always gives so much publicity for us in comparison to other countries she's been to whenever we're in trouble and always comes to help also she has been there 3-4 times now which i guess is more than she's been to some other disaster struck countries and includes times even before the earthquake .
I saw articles also with her also during time of filming a mighty heart where it said she was upset at not being allowed to film it in pakistan and frustrated at having to change location to pune mentioning pakistan was a country she has been to multiple times and that she loved.I think all pakistanis have a justified favouritism for her people can call her homewrecker but we love her and 180+ million will always have your back angelina ! :tup:

Last edited:
I used to think she was smoking hot.

Now, I think she is just beautiful, in all senses of the word.

I used to think she was smoking hot.

Now, I think she is just beautiful, in all senses of the word.

She is a UN ambassador, but i think she has shown way more interest than what her position would demand of.

She is a UN ambassador, but i think she has shown way more interest than what her position would demand of.
I think she has not shown more interest in Pakistan then most other countries. I mean, she has visited dozens of countries before and done similar work.

If some one ask me to chose president of PAK from following .....
1) Mushraf
2) Zardari
3) Angelina

Back
Top Bottom