What's new

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt To Have A Hindu Wedding

Hinduism( sanatan dharma ) lacks the concept of conversion. we believe in chosing own path to enlightment . diff sects may have a set of practices but mainstream sanatan dharma dont have any.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt already had a wedding years ago and they got married in a Christian western wedding.

And dont you have to be born into a hindu caste to be a hindu.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt already had a wedding years ago and they got married in a Christian western wedding.

And dont you have to be born into a hindu caste to be a hindu.

No you dont have to be born into a hindu caste to be hindu there is thousands of white hindus in west like Julia roberts and they never got married they are a couple but not wed :disagree:

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Recite Mantras Everyday For Inner Peace

couple.

But this year end is to see them tied onto marital bliss albeit in the traditional Indian style. It was way back in 2005 when Brad Pitt had proposed to Angelina for marriage. Angelina was carrying Shiloh at that time, but she had not accepted as she was not quite sure at that point of time. However things have changed for the better and both the stars are ready to take their relationship to the next level.

After the hot shot couple Katy Perry and Russell Brand set a kind of record by tying the knot in the traditional Indian style, it is the turn of this hot shot couple to follow suit.

Reports are that the two top notch stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are so enamored by India and yoga and all the mesmerizing elements that come with it that now they are all set to tie the knot in this traditional Indian style in Rajasthan in India towards the end of this month.

According to reports the couple has been reciting some mantras each day which has brought about quite positive results between them. Reports are that these mantras give an inner peace too.Reports also suggest that both the stars just feel the power of the positive energy with the mantra given to them by a learned man from India.

The Indian style wedding is set to be solemnized by Guru Ram Lalji Siyag of Bikaner in Rajasthan, India.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Recite Mantras Everyday For Inner Peace

Well the reason I think that people are more liking Hindu style wedding is as follows.

Normally, In Christianity(because normally they are in majority who do Hindu style wedding) they take only 2 minutes for marriage. I mean like,

Do you accept her to be your wedded wife in happiness,sorrow etc etc..
Yes.
Do you accept him to be your wedded Husband in (as above)
Yes.

I declare you Husband and Wife.
You may kiss the bride. The End.

I think it is same in Islam.( without kissing part.:oops:)

No offence intended to any religion.

But in Hindu style marriage drama goes for at least 3 hour.(of course, without kissing part :angry:).

So, it is not that they are switching to Hinduism.

may be they like to wear Indian Maharaja costumes when they get married. Or they want something different for they marriage.

Because all Dance and Feast, receiving gifts:-)partay:) part are same in every wedding.

Well the reason I think that people are more liking Hindu style wedding is as follows.

Normally, In Christianity(because normally they are in majority who do Hindu style wedding) they take only 2 minutes for marriage. I mean like,

Yes.
Yes.

But in Hindu style marriage drama goes for at least 3 hour.(of course, without kissing part :angry:).

may be they like to wear Indian Maharaja costumes when they get married. Or they want something different for they marriage.

Because all Dance and Feast, receiving gifts:-)partay:) part are same in every wedding.

First Russell Brand & Katy Perry's Hindu Wedding now this, its becoming quite a trend for these hollywood A list celebs to try to be diffrent and wow the public.

Id love to see her in a red hot sari :tongue: mmm

Yes.
Yes.

All Abrahamic religions advocate simplicity and are simple. Among them Islam stresses on simplicity more and forbids wastage of resources on useless things and asks for utilising these resources for welfare of the society instead of wasting.

(Just for clarification why marriage in Islam is simple affair though its NOT two minutes' rather there is binding financial security written assurance for the bride from bridegroom in the contract in presence of witnesses from both sides)

Reason some westerners choose this wedding style is simple because its "ethnic" "Exotic" "different".. Western versions of Hindu/Indian wedding are much shorter then the once in India... We dont have patients..

93506-004-4CDFDA5D.jpg

HinduWeddingPhotography_4404b.jpg

hinduweddin.jpg

Last edited:
Guru Siyag is really great Yoga Master: (Spiritual Guru of Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt)
I was suffering with great depression at a extend that it seems life is end now.
But when I heard about Guru Ram lal ji Siyag and did meditation as mentioned in Guru siyag site the Comforter - Siddha Yoga Meditation, my life get turned around in mare 3-4 days of meditation, darkness in life is replaced with bright light of optimist and happiness and all physical diseases vapour as it was not there.
Thanks Brangelina, due to them, maybe be lots of other peoples got information about Siddha Yoga of Guru Ram lal ji Siyag.
Get more info from Guru siyag site the Comforter - Siddha Yoga Meditation for meditation etc and can get Divine Mantra from You Tube by searching divine mantra of Guru Siyag

Personal choice ... I would prefer to sign and move on the go Las Vegas weddings are the best simple and quick

All Abrahamic religions advocate simplicity and are simple. Among them Islam stresses on simplicity more and forbids wastage of resources on useless things and asks for utilising these resources for welfare of the society instead of wasting.

(Just for clarification why marriage in Islam is simple affair though its NOT two minutes' rather there is binding financial security written assurance for the bride from bridegroom in the contract in presence of witnesses from both sides)

We tend to think marriage as a celebration for life. And we don't think its a waste of resources. But good luck with your simple marriage.

Reason some westerners choose this wedding style is simple because its "ethnic" "Exotic" "different".. Western versions of Hindu/Indian wedding are much shorter then the once in India... We dont have patients..

93506-004-4CDFDA5D.jpg

HinduWeddingPhotography_4404b.jpg

hinduweddin.jpg
You could add me to that list. However I would like to correct you on the part where we think it is "exotic" alone (I am talking about other Westerners who are not Hindus; because I am one). There is a general respect and growing interest in the faith in general among West.

However, my marriage was slightly different from these pictures as my wife is from the Kashmiri Pandit community, in a temple. I suppose it differs in different states or provinces of your nation. Diverse ways of conducting the same vows. Very deep. :)

Last edited:
Had any one watched her movie 'original sin' ? She stared with Antonio banderas.

When she was in Pakistan boys of Gilani family were very excited to shake hands with her. Later she expressed her annoyance for such behavior.

Back
Top Bottom