What's new

Android users more humble and honest than iPhone users, study finds

why the hell iphone need an emulator.. :what: .. o 2 number windows ki Cdian bnany walo tum logon sy or kya expect kr skta hy bnda :sarcastic:
Mera system Ubuntu 12.04,kali and Puppy Linux hay windows mein nahi chalata :D

Arey perfect excuse what you cant do you dont need its like Chaudry Nisar saying i dont have real hair so what i dont need real hair :D
Emulators per games khelney ka maza tum kiya jano bicharey

Ham to mobile par kali chalaney key experiment kartey hain aur aik full pc environment create kartey hain aur tum bachay to bluetooth sey file transfer kar key chalangey martey ho :D

@Zibago this one is all yours bakra halal kia jaye.:butcher:
Waisey mein kali wala experiment karney key liye aik LG nexus loan ga ankareeb ubuntu ti chal jata hay araam sey but ab kali kinux chalein gay dost ney apney phone par chalaya hay

Well Apple's market share is going down even more with less than 14% while Android's easily going over 75%, unless they innovate with their new iPhones I do think world would move even more towards Android, when the first iPhone came out Steve jobs said it was a phone 5 years ahead of it's time, that was over a decade ago with Android coming a long way specially with google's Nexus and Pixel phones and Samsung inclining more towards stock Android, iPhone is increasingly looking nothing more than just a brand now.

The creative flexibility of Android is mind boggling, only a computer illiterate would use an iPhone, it's like using Windows when you have Linux and Android is based on Linux, I'm an Android developer.

Mera system Ubuntu 12.04,kali and Puppy Linux hay windows mein nahi chalata :D

Arey perfect excuse what you cant do you dont need its like Chaudry Nisar saying i dont have real hair so what i dont need real hair :D
Emulators per games khelney ka maza tum kiya jano bicharey

Ham to mobile par kali chalaney key experiment kartey hain aur aik full pc environment create kartey hain aur tum bachay to bluetooth sey file transfer kar key chalangey martey ho :D

Buy a good PC for yourself so you don't have to create environment on cheap things..:D ..

Damn right you are , my humble-ity is oozing out of my nostrils , time to slaughter some iSheeps just to prove the point

I feel pity on android users. Android mobile sucks. iPhone wins in quality, more durable, Apple will never compromise on quality just to lower its cost.
Once you get iPhone, you will feel it's quality . Apple is doing same on MacBook. They will never compromise in quality. Same applies to Apple Watch.

Android is going to gutter.

Last edited:
Buy a good PC for yourself so you don't have to create environment on cheap things..:D ..
arey i already have it and i just like doing more with what i have unlike some who are content with mediocracy :D
My pc can run android and soon my android will have an os that was originally designed for pc :D

I feel pity on android users. Android mobile sucks. iPhone wins in quality, more durable, Apple will never compromise on quality just to lower its cost.
Once you get iPhone, you will feel it's quality . Apple is doing same on MacBook. They will never compromise in quality. Same applies to Apple Watch.

Android is going to gutter.
Those are strong words for a mobile that cant even send files over bluetooth :D

Grapes are Sour :D
Thats what blackberry fans once said oh how the mighty fall :D

Those are strong words for a mobile that cant even send files over bluetooth :D :D
Again you are talking one decade back. Lolzzz Who uses Bluetooth to send files these days ?? Android users will never grow up.

Last edited:
Apple was the reason that Garden of Eden is still empty now :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom