What's new

Andaman and Nicobar Corner

U seriously want 2 create dosa corner?
why not ..we can have corner for those who love dosa...:lol::lol:
I'm not about to part with my secret Dosa recipes.:angry: Have you ever tasted Benne Dosa?:azn:
no body is asking to part it...but then you have prepare it on you own...don't ask any favor...:sick:
and what's that benne dosa...:what:

What a coincidence guys. I was thinking about asking some questions about those islands of India but now I see that there is a thread for this.

The Arab explorer in my wants to visit The North Sentinel Island badly but at the other hand I don't want to disturb their ancient way of living or worse get killed.

I can't think of something more exciting to visit in terms of visiting isolated people. Maybe similar unknown tribes somewhere in the Amazon Basin, Papua New Guinea or in the middle of Africa.

no., it's not that ....we were just making dosa corner....so, thought if a lady with magical cooking hands will join then it will make our corner super hit...:partay::partay:

You will have to excuse me entirely then :oops:. I don't have magical cooking hands and it is years and years since I cooked.

:coffee: This icon represents me entirely.

[/quote]

no body is asking to part it...but then you have prepare it on you own...don't ask any favor...:sick:

Benne dosa is butter dosa i think

I'll prepare it myself, and I'll eat them all too. That's how my corner runs.:oops:

Benne means butter in Kannada. It's Dosa fried with extra dollops of butter. I'd kill to have it right now!:(

OOOhhh..teri....
my watch stopped I thought it still 11:30 in night...
fook ho gaya.......need to go .....bye..good nite...

tum IAS ke liye prepare kar rahe ho kaa? Itna timetable dekhte ho sone ke liye?:partay:
Good Night Bhai.:wave:

You will have to excuse me entirely then :oops:. I don't have magical cooking hands and it is years and years since I cooked.

:coffee: This icon represents me entirely.
common now don't say like that....we have high hope with you.....:(
how come a woman can't cook...It's unpossible......
I'll prepare it myself, and I'll eat them all too. That's how my corner runs.:oops:

Benne means butter in Kannada. It's Dosa fried with extra dollops of butter. I'd kill to have it right now!:(
yes I have eaten butter dosa, rawa dosa,..paper dosa and many more.....Ok.go and eat it your self you asur brahman...:coffee:
:partay::partay:

:woot: haven't seen that one before. Is that picturized in Andaman?

I too haven't seen it. The song seems to be picturized there though. That song is reminiscent of the slew of mediocre ones that started coming out with such regularity in the 90s. :(

common now don't say like that....we have high hope with you.....
how come a woman can't cook...It's unpossible.....

Sorry to have dashed all your hopes Demi :undecided:. I did not say I cannot cook, but I do not cook. What has cooking got to do with women? Men are exemplary cooks too.

@al-Hasani Most of the Nicobarese tribes have been sort of integrated into mainstream civilization, while the Andamanese tribes are slowly seeing their ancient way of life disappear. But the Sentinel Islands are a seperate country for all practical purposes.Only the Sentinelese might continue to live the way they have for nearly at least 50000 years now.

Back
Top Bottom