What's new

And now Chinese 5th Gen J-21

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A proposal by SAC (makers of the J-8, J-11 and J-15.) It had appeared in model form painted with AVIC markings so it is likely intended for export.

27j21model.jpg

[video] China's new 5th generation fighter J-21/J-19 Snowy Owl revealed by SAC - YouTube[/video]

For a start F-35 is single engine and this one is twin engine......
Anything that has wings and can fly can be compared with something that the Americans have made but that doesn't mean its a copy.
Seems like a good design though I am no expert..
Even at that I can tell that this won't be even comparable to F-35.

Seems like a good design though I am no expert..
Even at that I can tell that this won't be even comparable to F-35.

Chinese can do away with lower specifications due to lower cost of manufacturing...
Where the American spend a billion dollars,the Chinese spend half of that and can mass produce...compensating for lower specs..

Fake news... This was already posted and this ''design'' has been created by students... This is just a work of some talented students..

You know the drill on this forum?

Post links.

I have never seen atleast not a single American who said something related "China Copy... China bad quality weapons... China bla blaa bullshit" only INDIAN's who even not capable to make anything just buying weapons from Russia and USA and paint Russian Missile with the name of Brahmos and made helicopter with other countries tech-components calling her own manufacturer helicopter LOLzz ... LCA... AMCA lolzz... only INDIANS bash against China!

Simply chinese scientist have shown their talent and dedication...:agree:
Man it takes a lot of time and intelligence to convert a single engined F-35 to twin engine F-35, see even US can't achieve this miracle...
@topic : I would like to ask pakistani buddies, "From your bottom of heart, can u say that it's front design is not a copy of F-35 ???"..
Plz be honest, "Uppar wala dekh raha hai..."..:rofl:

I have never seen atleast not a single American who said something related "China Copy... China bad quality weapons... China bla blaa bullshit" only INDIAN's who even not capable to make anything just buying weapons from Russia and USA and paint Russian Missile with the name of Brahmos and made helicopter with other countries tech-components calling her own manufacturer helicopter LOLzz ... LCA... AMCA lolzz... only INDIANS bash against China!
And u r hurt by our view points, sir plz can u kindly see the front pic of f-35 and j-21 ???And then speak about our posts...
And about US, the congressman havn't saw this photo yet...

Damn looks like F-22, go china go nice work. When done let us know we will be your first buyer....

they are giving us many options damn what we will select for 5th gen ?;)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom