What's new

And now Chinese 5th Gen J-21

High possibility of our economy PACE after 2013. Now time for new concept 3 engine jets after 2016. This will fly with hypersonic speed with 3 ffucking engine. 40-50 jets should be enough. Inshallah we will go for this new project b/w 2017-2020.
See this is called innovation, so when we will got to see the picture of F-35 in three engine..???:lol:
@topic : What about the cost of that fighter ??? if it is 100+ million then it will be very expensive to maintain...

Indians don't realize that stealth design doesn't leave much options, there's a reason why all stealth fighters (including the T-50) have a diamond-shaped nose and their wings are swept at a similar angle.

See this is called innovation, so when we will got to see the picture of F-35 in three engine..???:lol:
@topic : What about the cost of that fighter ??? if it is 100+ million then it will be very expensive to maintain...
Yeah It will be expensive around 150 million per plane, but we can handle 40- 50 jets after 6-8 years including research & development cost with the friend as JV.

Simply chinese scientist have shown their talent and dedication...:agree:
Man it takes a lot of time and intelligence to convert a single engined F-35 to twin engine F-35, see even US can't achieve this miracle...
@topic : I would like to ask pakistani buddies, "From your bottom of heart, can u say that it's front design is not a copy of F-35 ???"..
Plz be honest, "Uppar wala dekh raha hai..."..:rofl:

air intake is different and so is the front is thin and long
the fuselage is thinner and has twin engines.
the propped delta wings and the tails are similar.
looks like a cross between JF-17 and F-35

In the thread "HAL HJT-36 “sitara” back in top-gear" I posted that >
COPY OF K8 Karakorum
WITH FEW CHANGES
AND INDIAN FELLOWS REPLIED ME =

Kudos to Indian scientists and engineers to copy an aircraft by just watching it's pic in the net. :-D

HAHAH and now ¿KUDOS TO CHINA?

Utter Balderdash!!!
:lol:
Next you'll say that the IAF pilots are clones of PAF pilots since they have more similarities than these trainers even have. (like two hands, two legs, one head with no horns, two ears, one nose etc. etc.etc. :-D)

now WHAT????

I don't see it I'm afraid. Given all trainer aircraft WORLDWIDE have very similar appearances given their VERY SIMILAR roles. But I don't see a particuarly high degree of communality in design terms with the K8 which could constitute calling it a "copy". (YEAH YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE IT CZ YOU ARE BLIND NOW) If you go to an aircraft designer Nywhere in the world give them what you are looking for and the parameters- good slow speed response, high observabilty from the canopy, responsive sub-sonic flight etc they are going to design VERY similar aircraft because for all AFs the demands for Intermediate flying trainers are almost identical. You can't re-write the laws of flight nor would there be any point in trying to re-invent the wheel.

But we all know where these remarks are coming from. The green eyed monster.

Hey pal, that's the nature of the beast. After all this is the PAKISTAN Defence Forum. I'm sure you'll prefer IDF.
:P
You never fail to make me laugh :l-o-l:

images

:kiss3:

Dumb ppl, All jet trainer look alike. And what one earth make u think that we will copy chinese design??? With no offence Chinese designs are considered most inferior on planet earth (It's well known everywhere, I don need to submit prove for it).

In worst case if we copy we will copy from west or Russia, On what count you even thought India will copy chinese design??? :-rof-l::-rofl-::-rof-l::-rofl-:
:argh:

For some people it seems difficult to comprehend that we are not in the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V business.

They just can't accept that we can make things on our own. [Accepting that some of them are truly world class is next to impossible for them]

@topic:
Excellent news. We are definitely moving in the right direction.

DON'T HATE JUST APPRECIATE

AND NOW What???? ALL JETS LOOK A LIKE?????

SORRY IF I HEART SOME ONE WITH THIS POST
ON THE TOPIC : CONGRATS CHINA

Another Fighter is rumored to come out this year first flight, this is just a design.

Apart from Congratulating the Chinese on their next adventure in the my first post in the thread, I have to thoung admit that the back ground music of the op video is a copy theam music from Gladiator.

I don't believe is this the final design however rumors say another fighter will be revealed this year, first flight.

Fake what?? Fake model?? Huitong already confirmed, first flight in Sept. 2012.

Correct. The op already said it was a "model"
And it seems the development of massive paranoid is so beyond control nowadays in some relevant camps that they will shoot down a mosquito flying overhead with a machine gun.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom