What's new

And now Chinese 5th Gen J-21

They probably will but you will have to fund the project. The project will also have to be clandestine

LOL Iran militry projects are very clandestine.
any Iran is currently upgrading their fighter from 4 to 4+ gen, after that they will make the sofreh mahi along with a new 4++.
hopefully then we will make a project for a 5th gen.

we already have a concept.

here is the picture of the sofreh mahi UAV
its 1/7th scale, the actual one will be much bigger.
Sofreh_Mahi.jpg

here is the picture of our stealth concept
sofreh.PNG

China has at least two more 5th G fighter projects going on; one of them will be for Pakistan and export.

Nice model. Seems to have a lot of potential. But even US doesn't consider more than 1 twin-engine 5th gen fighter. What's the point of having 2 twin engine 5th gen jets?

A more ideal situation would be if SAC could offer a single engine 5th gen alternative to J-10 for the PLAN. That would greatly augment PLAN's capabilities.

Good, Congrats to the Chinese if this news is true.
Guys, These design or look and feel that you are comparing with the F 35 is not worth mentioning it. Remember "Learning from others experiance is the most easiest and smartest way to learn". There is no point in saying that if the jet resembles f 35 or f 45. What ultimatly matters is that that if made in serial production the jet should be cost effective and a good survivable one when matched againts a hostile jet.

So Congratz to the Chinese.

the situation is, there are some of your countrymen, and people around the world, who are very insecure and very unconfident in their own country's abilities. therefore, they have to bash other countries on a racial level to get over their own inferiority.

the situation is, there are some of your countrymen, and people around the world, who are very insecure and very unconfident in their own country's abilities. therefore, they have to bash other countries on a racial level to get over their own inferiority.

People(esp Indians) bash only when they find genuinely stupid, ignorant people.

You can understand the anolgies being made with F-35 though, the two do have a high degree of similarities (at least on the surface) and China does have precedent for copying others' designs.

Reminds me of a comment of Porsche's design technlogy- tracing paper and a pencil!!

Have any Chinese planes been used in an actual war? How was the performance?

Seems like a good design though I am no expert..
Even at that I can tell that this won't be even comparable to F-35.

Exactly. It won't be, because it will be better.
F-35 is a disaster. Everything about that aircraft is either over weight or over priced.
It doesn't even have a decent payload on stealth mission.

There is so many option already available in the world go ahead buy...J21 is still in model copy stage..you might have to wait 10 yrs for development and then another 5 years to get it.

you r so brave to doubt,but im afraid you are out-date....we already have definite proof which leaked out yesterday that this one is what we called ÷½Ó¥ fighter.

this is f-60 this is already posted here with pics this for navy and export version made by sac

Seems like a good design though I am no expert..
Even at that I can tell that this won't be even comparable to F-35.

fake means,fake copy of original f-35.

UR DEAR LCA Tejas is the copy of mirage 2000 dont ever forget that but the diffrnce is that its a downgraded version lol =)) and real mirage is way much better

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom