What's new

And it begins....

Technicalities seemed to be the UPA specialty, they hid behind that even as their image was being torn to shreds & they continued their long march to the electoral graveyard. Now the BJP.....

Sometimes, the more things change, the more they remain the same..... (not suggesting the scandals are the same but the reaction undoubtedly is....)

Absolutely!!!!!

Now that confirms that you are BJP supporter....... UPA secrewed several things, and that is the reason why the reduced to 44 seats (hope am right about the seats)..... My point is the most vocal PM we ever had has been quiet on this issue for a very long time........

Lalit Modi claims meeting Priyanka Gandhi, Robert Vadra in London; Congress says no crime | Zee News
Modi took to microblogging website Twitter on Thursday night and said that he was happy to meet the Gandhi family in London. “I had run into Robert and Priyanka separately in a resturant - they were with Timmy Sarna. He has my no. They can call me. Will tell them what I feel about them exactly. Will mince no words. Will make no deal. But tell them witch hunt will now make them realize I was. If I remember correctly it was last year and the year before. Doubt either reported it to anyone. They were in power then (sic)," his series of tweets added.

Notably, Timmy Sarna, who was mentioned in the above tweet, is the managing director of DLF Brands.

The disclosure will turn the tables on the Congress, which has been trying to pressurise the BJP to sack External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje for helping Modi with travel documents and immigration in the UK.

The Bharatiya Janata Party asked Sonia Gandhi to explain the meeting claimed by Modi since her Congress party is demanding with resignation of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje over her links with Modi.

"The Congress must explain. Why Mrs Gandhi is silent?" asked BJP's Sambit Patra.

Samajwadi Party to corner BJP over Lalit Modi row in Parliament | Zee News
New Delhi: Samajwadi Party leader Naresh Aggarwal on Friday accused the ruling BJP at the Centre of protecting its ministers in connection with the Lalit Modi controversy and added that his party would raise this issue in the upcoming Parliament session.

Aggarwal said the BJP is obliged to support Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on the issue as she has become the minister on her won and has the support of all the MLAs.

"The BJP is obliged as Vasundhara Raje has become the minister without any backing. All the MLAs are with her. So, the BJP cannot initiate any step against her," Aggarwal told ANI here.

"The BJP is trying to shield the wrongdoings while Vasundhara Raje has herself admitted that her signature was there on the affidavit. Since everything is now out in the open, there is nothing left to comment upon. The Parliament Session is about to begin. We will take up the matter there," he added.

Raje, yesterday, confessed to the BJP top brass that `she signed documents as a friend of Lalit Modi`.

PTI

Lalit Modi claims meeting Priyanka Gandhi, Robert Vadra in London; Congress says no crime | Zee News
Modi took to microblogging website Twitter on Thursday night and said that he was happy to meet the Gandhi family in London. “I had run into Robert and Priyanka separately in a resturant - they were with Timmy Sarna. He has my no. They can call me. Will tell them what I feel about them exactly. Will mince no words. Will make no deal. But tell them witch hunt will now make them realize I was. If I remember correctly it was last year and the year before. Doubt either reported it to anyone. They were in power then (sic)," his series of tweets added.

Notably, Timmy Sarna, who was mentioned in the above tweet, is the managing director of DLF Brands.

The disclosure will turn the tables on the Congress, which has been trying to pressurise the BJP to sack External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje for helping Modi with travel documents and immigration in the UK.

The Bharatiya Janata Party asked Sonia Gandhi to explain the meeting claimed by Modi since her Congress party is demanding with resignation of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje over her links with Modi.

"The Congress must explain. Why Mrs Gandhi is silent?" asked BJP's Sambit Patra.

Samajwadi Party to corner BJP over Lalit Modi row in Parliament | Zee News
New Delhi: Samajwadi Party leader Naresh Aggarwal on Friday accused the ruling BJP at the Centre of protecting its ministers in connection with the Lalit Modi controversy and added that his party would raise this issue in the upcoming Parliament session.

Aggarwal said the BJP is obliged to support Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on the issue as she has become the minister on her won and has the support of all the MLAs.

"The BJP is obliged as Vasundhara Raje has become the minister without any backing. All the MLAs are with her. So, the BJP cannot initiate any step against her," Aggarwal told ANI here.

"The BJP is trying to shield the wrongdoings while Vasundhara Raje has herself admitted that her signature was there on the affidavit. Since everything is now out in the open, there is nothing left to comment upon. The Parliament Session is about to begin. We will take up the matter there," he added.

Raje, yesterday, confessed to the BJP top brass that `she signed documents as a friend of Lalit Modi`.

PTI

This has nothing to do with what i said..... Why the otherwise vocal PM is silent on this issue?

This has nothing to do with what i said..... Why the otherwise vocal PM is silent on this issue?

Why should he comment on a non issue ? :coffee:

Modi only needs to speak on matters of national importance. Better get treatment for your butt hurt.

Why should he comment on a non issue ? :coffee:

Modi only needs to speak on matters of national importance. Better get treatment for your butt hurt.

Ok so you dont want the Prime Minister to comment on a serious charge being made on a very senior leader of his cabinet..... wonder what you would have said if it was some other political party in same stage....

Technicalities seemed to be the UPA specialty, they hid behind that even as their image was being torn to shreds & they continued their long march to the electoral graveyard. Now the BJP.....

Sometimes, the more things change, the more they remain the same..... (not suggesting the scandals are the same but the reaction undoubtedly is....)

Considering there is no illegal or immoral activity here, what exactly should NaMo answer too ?

Ok so you dont want the Prime Minister to comment on a serious charge being made on a very senior leader of his cabinet..... wonder what you would have said if it was some other political party in same stage....

LOL. What is the "serious charge" ?

Samajwadi Party leader Naresh Aggarwal added that his party would raise this issue in the upcoming Parliament session.

Seems PM Modi will speak before the parliament session or let the ED , MEA, CBI to bring out evidence and speak during the parliament session .

Considering there is no illegal or immoral activity here, what exactly should NaMo answer too ?

Wasn't referring to Modi speaking out, was making a general point but plenty immoral even if not illegal.

Wasn't referring to Modi speaking out, was making a general point but plenty immoral even if not illegal.

You are wasting your time mate.... No point in s confronting those blind supporters.... Be it Bhakts or be it RaGa fans.....

You are wasting your time mate.... No point in s confronting those blind supporters.... Be it Bhakts or be it RaGa fans.....

LOL .............. looks like you are a sore loser. Quite shameless too. Still dishing out "certificates" of "secularism".

I am still waiting for your reply to my question. :coffee:

LOL .............. looks like you are a sore loser. Quite shameless too. Still dishing out "certificates" of "secularism".

I am still waiting for your reply to my question. :coffee:

Keep waiting.... I do not waste time with ignorant fellows....... Did not realise that you are manavan.....

But I have recognized you for the cowardly **** arse kissing 'secular' idiot you are. which is why it is so much fun humiliating you. What a shame you choose to run away AGAIN.

Till we meet again worm.

Last edited:
Amidst the Lalit Modi controversy, Union Law Minister DV Sadananda Gowda Friday trained guns against the former IPL commissioner for creating confusion by levelling 'baseless charges' to rescue himself.

"Today Lalit Modi has dropped names of Priyanka Gandhi and Robert Vadra. Tomorrow he may name somebody. Day after tomorrow he may name the owner of the channel which is telecasting everything.

"So, he wants to create some confusion so that somewhere the cases against him are dropped, and somewhere some political activity should go on - so that he can rescue himself from the clutches of law," Gowda told PTI here.

The former IPL chief claimed in his tweets last night that he met Priyanka Gandhi and her husband Robert Vadra in London. "Happy to meet the Gandhi family in London. I had run into Robert and Priyanka separately in a restaurant - they were with Timmy Sarna. He has my no. They can call me. Will tell them what I feel about them exactly," Modi has said.

Asked if the people can expect the Central government to book Lalit Modi anytime soon, Gowda said, the former IPL Commissioner cannot escape from the clutches of law as he had "swallowed big money".

"Certainly (we will book Modi). The man who swallowed so much of money and committed such a blunder, cannot escape from the clutches of law," he said.

Flaying the previous Congress-led government, Gowda said unlike the UPA, NDA government had taken action by initiating an ED probe into the matter.

"This matter came to focus in 2010. For the last four years the then government did not take any action. Our Finance Minister has said that already some ED cases are going on and investigation is going on. So, after our government came to power, ED initiatives have been taken up. It will take its own course because it is the matter pertaining to ministry of finance," he said.

But I have recognized you for the cowardly **** arse kissing 'secular' idiot you are. which is why it is so much fun humiliating you. What a shame you choose to run away AGAIN.

Till we meet again worm.

In an explosive twist in the Lalit Modi UK travel document case, reports have revealed that three former Supreme Court judges had backed the former IPL chief with their legal opinion. Justice Jeevan Reddy, SB Sinha and UC Banerjee supported Lalit Modi in the case.

According to documents available with India Today, while Justice SB Sinha's view was that Modi's passport revocation order was challengeable, Justice Jeevan Reddy opined that the passport revocation order was improper. Reports said that Justice UC Banerjee, who headed the Godhra train tragedy inquiry, also backed Lalit Modi's claim for UK citizenship.

Apart from the top judges, former Mumbai police commissioner RD Tyagi and senior journalist Prabhu Chawla also reportedly stood witness for Lalit Modi in the case along with his wife Mrinal and father KK Tyagi.

Talking to India Today, Prabhu Chawla admitted backing the former IPL czar but denied signing any documents in favour of Lalit Modi. "I didn't sign statement favouring Lalit Modi's residency. I only said Lalit Modi is being singled out, out of jealousy," Prabhu Chawla said.

Back
Top Bottom