What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it has to do with this final ??

as compared to India, we still find Sri Lankans more friendly towards Paklistanis.

We are discussing reasons for Pakistan to support Sri Lanka. I find this to be a very pertinent reason.

Why do people still hold on to and drag the past along with them all the time? :hitwall:

Its been 40 years, and the world have changed a lot since then. :agree:

lolzz skully simply stating reasons for supporting Sri Lanka has nothing to do dragging past and vise versa .

anyway good luck to both teams.

Lets dont impose your liking or disliking on us as spectators :cheers:

:rofl: and they did not play to their full potential because our players have performed well. that too when you had full advantage of home crowed and home ground and pitch indeed ;)

is there any rocket science involved to understand that ?

Full potential??...none of your batsman has scored a single centuary in the world cup..is this the potential you are talking about?

We are discussing reasons for Pakistan to support Sri Lanka. I find this to be a very pertinent reason.

why you are even discussing it in the first place :) why dont you ask your own conscience and your lack of support for Pakistan always . its clear who is going to support who. we both should not be offended when we do not support each others simple. the weight is tilted in your side more than ours. We still have alot of sportsmanship .

anyway cheers for the final and lets the best performers win

Why do people still hold on to and drag the past along with them all the time? :hitwall:

Its been 40 years, and the world have changed a lot since then. :agree:

They would have even cheered for Kenya, if they were on final.

If it wasnt for India, i would have cheered and hoped for a Pakistani win as i have some friends from there whom i still interact with after my studies and i love they way they treated me.

This new found love for lanka is a classic .... i m just loving the reasons.....:lol:

:) indeed it was our bad luck not your good performance.

as far as supporting Sri Lanka its our right to do support any one who is more friendly to us than hostile India, you dont need a rocket science to understand that.

Pakistanis have all reasons to support SL

1. Sri lankans are more friendly towards us.

2. Sri Lankan Crowd have guts to appreciate good shots, bowling of opposite teams unlike Indian crowd

3. for me personally the Sri Lankan support for Pakistan in 71 holds alot of value , when India committed state terrorism against Pakistan.

cheers who ever wins its a game

y dont u say...
that u will go to every nation against india.
i have watched u since 1 year;)

lolzz skully simply stating reasons for supporting Sri Lanka has nothing to do dragging past and vise versa .

anyway good luck to both teams.

Lets dont impose your liking or disliking on us as spectators :cheers:

We are no one to impose our likings and dis likings on anyone, but bringing the issue of 71 etc is irrelevant . :disagree:

Full potential??...none of your batsman has scored a single centuary in the world cup..is this the potential you are talking about?

lolzz spare me man . just read who is talking about who's potential .

and BTW out of such a long batting line up just one or two from your side score big ;)

anyway that is not subject of discussion here.

They would have even cheered for Kenya, if they were on final.

If it wasnt for India, i would have cheered and hoped for a Pakistani win as i have some friends from there whom i still interact with after my studies and i love they way they treated me.

This new found love for lanka is a classic .... i m just loving the reasons.....:lol:

Sparky be honest YOU GUYS never cheered for Pakistan.

and NO atleast we wont have cheered for kenya just for sake of opposition lolzz but if Kenya is going to play great then well yeh we will ;)

lolzz spare me man . just read who is talking about who's potential .

and BTW out of such a long batting line up just one or two from your side score big ;)
anyway that is not subject of discussion here.

which one or two??
tendulkar,sehwag,uvraj,raina,kohli.......

FACT: All cricket teams that had captains whose initials were ‘S’ are out of the World Cup – Strauss, Sammy, Smith and Shahid. So guess who’s next?????

Sangakkara!

guess what ?

"M " is lucky for India
M for MS dhoni
M for Mirpur ..... India beat Bangladesh
M for M Chinnaswamy Stadium .... India beat Ireland
M for M A chidambaram Stadium .. India beat West Indies
M for Motera ... India beat Australia
M for Mohali ... India beat Pakistan

M for MUMBAI .....

My personal opinion is that both the Indian and the SL team must give a guard of honour before the start of the match to Sachin and Murali. Arguably the greatest Batsman an the Greatest Spinner the world will see.

Muralitharan_gaurdofhonour_harare_IMG.JPG

why you are even discussing it in the first place :) why dont you ask your own conscience and your lack of support for Pakistan always . its clear who is going to support who. we both should not be offended when we do not support each others simple. the weight is tilted in your side more than ours. We still have alot of sportsmanship .

anyway cheers for the final and lets the best performers win

Wait, so are you denying any remorse towards what happened??? :what:

Are you saying THAT event had absolutely no affect on Pakistani feelings towards Lankan cricketers?

We are no one to impose our likings and dis likings on anyone, but bringing the issue of 71 etc is irrelevant . :disagree:

:what: whats so irrelevant ? for me Sri Lankan support during that terrorism against Pakistan holds alot of value that too when SL was having great pressure from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom