What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis supporting Sri Lankans..haha...hope their bad luck goes to Sri Lanka.

I feel sad for you guys as again you all will be disappointed.

Sri Lanka is a good ally of Pakistan and the people their like us, so it's a no-brainer that the vast majority of Pakistan people will support their Lankan brothers and sisters.

Pakistanis supporting Sri Lankans..haha...hope their bad luck goes to Sri Lanka.

I feel sad for you guys as again you all will be disappointed.

:) indeed it was our bad luck not your good performance.

as far as supporting Sri Lanka its our right to do support any one who is more friendly to us than hostile India, you dont need a rocket science to understand that.

Pakistanis have all reasons to support SL

1. Sri lankans are more friendly towards us.

2. Sri Lankan Crowd have guts to appreciate good shots, bowling of opposite teams unlike Indian crowd

3. for me personally the Sri Lankan support for Pakistan in 71 holds alot of value , when India committed state terrorism against Pakistan.

cheers who ever wins its a game

Good to see the love for Lanka is overflowing. :smitten::smitten:

You guys know actually there is a place called Kandy in Lanka. .

They probably should send some candies from there to the new found lovers of Lankans here in :pdf:

mvuahhh mvuahhhh muvaaahhhhhhh:kiss3:

Sri Lanka is a good ally of Pakistan and the people their like us, so it's a no-brainer that the vast majority of Pakistan people will support their Lankan brothers and sisters.

Sri Lanka is our good ally too but i was supporting Pakistan againt Sri Lanka in the group stage match.

But lateron as i came to see you guys behaving in Indian match thread..wanting India to loose every match i stopped supporting your team and i am glad you guys are out of the world cup as you are continuing with your hate campaing against India....and buddy like it or not India is gonna win this cup.

Sri Lanka is our good ally too but i was supporting Pakistan againt Sri Lanka in the group stage match.

But lateron as i came to see you guys behaving in Indian match thread..wanting India to loose every match i stopped supporting your team and i am glad you guys are out of the world cup as you are continuing with your hate campaing against India....and buddy like it or not India is gonna win this cup.

You are just making me think if the WC is fixed ? :eek:

:) indeed it was our bad luck not your good performance.

as far as supporting Sri Lanka its our right to do support any one who is more friendly to us than hostile India, you dont need a rocket science to understand that.

2. Sri Lankan Crowd have guts to appreciate good shots, bowling of opposite teams unlike Indian crowd

3. for me personally the Sri Lankan support for Pakistan in 71 holds alot of value , when India committed state terrorism against Pakistan.

cheers who ever wins its a game

Your team is lucky that Indian team didnt play to its full potential otherwise you would have got a thrashing.

Anyways i need to reming you something---Its 5-0 baby!!!

FACT: All cricket teams that had captains whose initials were ‘S’ are out of the World Cup – Strauss, Sammy, Smith and Shahid. So guess who’s next?????

Sangakkara!

:lol: come on dont be so sentimental you are no saints and YOU NEVER supported Pakistan unless a victory for Pakistan is essential for keeping Indian team in the next round.

and Oh BTW we have seen the hate mongering and centuries-old hate of bharati commentators against Pakistan before the Semi final whereas our ex players were still neutral and civilized in their comments. even Gawaskar whom we Pakistanis respect alot has shown his true colours

so cheers.

@ Sparky: Its not new found love for Sri lankans rather we still remember their support for Pakistan in 71 against Indian terrorism.

Your team is lucky that Indian team didnt play to its full potential otherwise you would have got a thrashing.

Anyways i need to reming you something---Its 5-0 baby!!!
:rofl: and they did not play to their full potential because our players have performed well. that too when you had full advantage of home crowed and home ground and pitch indeed ;)

is there any rocket science involved to understand that ?

4. There is some remorse amongst Pakistanis for what happened the last time Sri Lankan team visited?

:rofl: and they did not play to their full potential because our players have performed well. that too when you had full advantage of home crowed and home ground and pitch indeed ;)

is there any rocket science involved to understand that ?

There have been 9 world cups before this one. Guess how many teams won with home crowd, home ground and pitch??

@ Sparky: Its not new found love for Sri lankans rather we still remember their support for Pakistan in 71 against Indian terrorism.

Classic... you have cheered a rather dull day of mine. :tup:

Why do people still hold on to and drag the past along with them all the time? :hitwall:

Its been 40 years, and the world have changed a lot since then. :agree:

4. There is some remorse amongst Pakistanis for what happened the last time Sri Lankan team visited?

What does it has to do with this final ??

as compared to India, we still find Sri Lankans more friendly towards Paklistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom