What's new

Ancient Stealth Tech

OMG... i don't believe it !!!
they look too close to the real thing...

but as for the ancient civilizations, they must have thought about all this (flying etc.) but only recent technology has made it possible.

what separates us from other animals is the ability to dream.

The past can serve as inspiration, but we must be very careful that we do not confuse the past as a representation of the present or the future.

We do not live off the glory of the past, we achieve in the present and set the stage for achievement in the future. "Golden era" is for parasites, which we refuse to be, because we know all men and women can achieve, what they need is education and a enabling environment.
learning from the past Golden Era will serve good purpose only,
our religon is for as long as the world will stay, it can never become obselete and all the practises of that golden era were infact dereived from Islam,
i do not see any harm in seeking knowledge from the past in order to improve your future!

regards!

Originally Posted by umairp
On Discovery Channel, I once saw a video of the carvings inside the Pyramids. One carving was of a Helicopter, one of Submarine, and one of a UFO.
well the first one, that is the helicopter do seem to have unimaginable resemblance, rest of them are just spectulation, you look them wiht eyes seaching to find a sub or a UFO in them and only then you find similarities, however the helo was amazing!!

regards!

^ Yes this is what I was talking about.

well the first one, that is the helicopter do seem to have unimaginable resemblance, rest of them are just speculation, you look them with eyes searching to find a sub or a UFO in them and only then you find similarities, however the helo was amazing!!

regards!

but the point is that how did they imagined this stuff? if they imagined it then don't and you know what they basic design can not change like a chopper must be a chopper; and a sub must be a sub; no imagination brother a plane will always look like a plane no matter how much advanced it becomes look at the journey from bi planes to raptor they all look like planes so there is every reason that these things might be present over that time

but the point is that how did they imagined this stuff? if they imagined it then don't and you know what they basic design can not change like a chopper must be a chopper; and a sub must be a sub; no imagination brother a plane will always look like a plane no matter how much advanced it becomes look at the journey from bi planes to raptor they all look like planes so there is every reason that these things might be present over that time

here we go again, stuck up with not understanding what the other wanr ro say :lol:!!
i said that the images that the discovery documentry displayed, out of them only the chopper do look like that it is a helicopter whereas the images that the claim to be like a Sub and a plane do not look like submarine or a plane unless and untill you look at them with an intent to carve out one from them, this is what i wanted to say,,
in simple points:
1. the ancient image of helicopter is really amazing and do look like a chopper,
2. the images that the channel say to be look alike the subs and planes are not similar and must be something of there own times but do not look like a submarine or plane!!

i wish we have made each other understand it this time, :P

regards!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom