What's new

Ancient Stealth Tech

Well ancient texts do speak of flying chariots (Ravana in Lanka)......Nuclear bombs.....Missiles, rockets, etc......I mean I remember my Grandpa reading to me stories from the Mahabharata and I always felt that the description of the weapon was surprisingly close to modern weapons....

Just to speak of a few, the modern day Missile defence shield such as the Patriot, Arrow, S-300/400 were "sort of" talked about in Mahabharata as interceptor arrows that could block a projectile coming towards an army.....

Anyways....lets just say this.....The plane, the ship all things modern could not have been conceived had people not imagined these.....in fact just as we do, people have been imagining this for millenia.....

Let's not discredit the old, the forgotten and the ancient as they are our ancestors.....and one can learn a lot from them.....
eg. Ayurveda as an alternative to modern medicine

The thing that always makes me skeptical is that all these ancient technologies (and UFOs) always seem to be about the same technological level as us.

The ancients are still dealing with planes and missiles and noisy jet engines. The UFO aliens, with their fleets of starships, still do their experiments with steel-like utensils and recognizable technology.

Does that mean that we are now at the absolute apex of technology?

Somehow I doubt it...

The thing that always makes me skeptical is that all these ancient technologies (and UFOs) always seem to be about the same technological level as us.

The ancients are still dealing with planes and missiles and noisy jet engines. The UFO aliens, with their fleets of starships, still do their experiments with steel-like utensils and recognizable technology.

Somehow I doubt it...

Thats a mighty deep question you threw there my friend....

I think on the same lines.....good to know Im not the only one....:cheers:

being at the apex itself points to the destruction ahead...

thats what history tells!!

regards!

Somehow I doubt it...

well friend its a relative term since we don't know the exact state of ancient technology....................only a few examples left but the thing that really excites me that wheel is said to be invented in 3000BC at the same time Chinese were using abacus (simple calculator) and do you really think that they were so unintelligent that what we managed to do in 3 centuries they were not able to do in millenniums? I still heard that Chinese were able to develop a homing arrow called as "phoenix arrow" so there are a lot missing chapters in this book mate a lot of missing chapters :coffee:

well friend its a relative term since we don't know the exact state of ancient technology....................only a few examples left but the thing that really excites me that wheel is said to be invented in 3000BC at the same time Chinese were using abacus (simple calculator) and do you really think that they were so unintelligent that what we managed to do in 3 centuries they were not able to do in millenniums? I still heard that Chinese were able to develop a homing arrow called as "phoenix arrow" so there are a lot missing chapters in this book mate a lot of missing chapters :coffee:

I don't doubt that the ancients had knowledge which has been lost.
I agree that we need to rediscover a lot of their wisdom.

I was more making fun of UFO aliens...

I don't doubt that the ancients had knowledge which has been lost.
I agree that we need to rediscover a lot of their wisdom.

I was more making fun of UFO aliens...

which unfortunately we can't.......................

which unfortunately we can't.......................

mm, speciall we the Muslims,
if we can just adopt to the systems of the golden era of Muslims, we will be capable to meet the challenges of the world,
we posses such a brith past, we have examples of greatest adminastrators, generals, politicians, scientists and and engineers they all excelled in there fields. it is a pitty that we do not seek to learn from them, we are more inspired by philosphy of englishmen where the daily statements of companions on hazrat muhammad (PBUH) offer much mor value, let alone the words of prophet and Quran! :disagree:

regards!

The past can serve as inspiration, but we must be very careful that we do not confuse the past as a representation of the present or the future.

We do not live off the glory of the past, we achieve in the present and set the stage for achievement in the future. "Golden era" is for parasites, which we refuse to be, because we know all men and women can achieve, what they need is education and a enabling environment.

On Discovery Channel, I once saw a video of the carvings inside the Pyramids. One carving was of a Helicopter, one of Submarine, and one of a UFO.

On Discovery Channel, I once saw a video of the carvings inside the Pyramids. One carving was of a Helicopter, one of Submarine, and one of a UFO.

978b4dac59a81f6ff0f71f10950eff77.jpg

Helecopters

View attachment 701245a83a1aba8a32fedd89cf2245f7.gif

6594d7c31aa8eade79a1d873e9c9d96f.gif

Submarine or UFO

0fe20c47a34a54b3f89c6448def29f9e.gif

0003976afaf48022442f9e63ca98eb78.jpg

d567175ceebdbe7f77a978a88354900c.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back