What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're back pedaling so bad you can't even make a coherent argument. Granting degree is what I said, you knew nothing about it. You don't even know the schools that made up U of London are autonomous, even though all students are U of London students. You only found that out after visiting the website. This simply shows you knew nothing about U of London, which is why you use the term London U. You didn't realize you're shooting yourself on the foot, do you? :omghaha:

You're not only dumb but you're also a stupid liar. Search engines are the same, there is nothing that shows up "London university" that ties it with U of London.

Stephen Hawkins is right abt IQ. I don't boast, I proof it by exposing yours :sarcastic:

Just quote the post low life troll in which i back pedelled to what i said in the previous post or STFU , granting degrees or autonomy is something i never talked about, now even you are admitting that students of different schools of Univ of London are considered its students, thats what i was saying all along, guess who's back pedalling now ;)

Lol moron for the umpteenth time just prove it that Univ of London and London Univ are different , google search for LU leads to Univ of London just like google search for DU leads to Univ of Delhi , both are informally reffered as LU and DU . Google search for LU gives the website for Univ of London and a wiki page which says that the Univ is informally reffered as LU, now prove otherwise or STFU :lol:

Its your chini troll brigade who boasts of their High IQ and Stephen Hawkins is right when he calls such schmucks losers .

Just quote the post low life troll in which i back pedelled to what i said in the previous post or STFU , granting degrees or autonomy is something i never talked about, now even you are admitting that students of different schools of Univ of London are considered its students, thats what i was saying all along, guess who's back pedalling now ;)

Lol moron for the umpteenth time just prove it that Univ of London and London Univ are different , google search for LU leads to Univ of London just like google search for DU leads to Univ of Delhi , both are informally reffered as LU and DU . Google search for LU gives the website for Univ of London and a wiki page which says that the Univ is informally reffered as LU, now prove otherwise or STFU :lol:

Its your chini troll brigade who boasts of their High IQ and Stephen Hawkins is right when he calls such schmucks losers .

Are you handicapped? Go back and read the post yourself.

The point is not whether they are U of London student, common sense will tell you they are, but that the schools are all autonomous, grant their own degree. Hence, your analogy with U of Dehli is totally Invalid. Get it, dumbo?

Wiki is for dumbo. U of London is also known as UOL, Wiki doesn't tell you that, but just ask any student in the UK.

A google search on London U leads to U of London, this is purely semantics, are you reterded?It's the reverse of the same words in computer language. But does any of the content site show U of London to be London U? None!!
You want more proof, visit website, see if the term "London U" is used.

They say you can only take a horse to the water, try taking an indian donkey :laughcry:

Last edited:
Are you handicapped? Go back and read them all.

The point is not whether they are all U of London student, common sense will tell you they are, but that the schools are all autonomous, grant their own degree, hence rendering your analogy with U of Dehli totally valid. Get it, dumbo?

Wiki is for the low IQ. U of London is also known as UOL, Wiki doesn't tell you that, but just ask any student in the UK.

A google search on London U leads to U of London, this is purely semantics, reverse of the same words. Are you reterded? But does any of the content shows the London U to be the same as U of London? None!

You want more proof, visit website, see if "London U" is used.

They say you can only take a horse to the water, try taking an indian donkey :laughcry:

Duffer i never said anything about autonomy of individual schools or their granting degrees , when i mentioned the University it was assumed that Ambedkar had studied in the same without going into detalis of how things work with its individual schools, granting degrees , autonomy and all, he will be considered a student of the university as its homepage claims if he had studied in one of its school . Dumbfcuk DU analogy was to explain that a student of DU can tell his individual college or simply DU when asked where he studies, same with University of London, if a student of LSE says that he studies in the University of London then he'll be right in saying so, the analogy ended there and had nothing to do with granting degrees, autonomy you thickhead.

Dumbf*ck University of London is the official name of the university , LU is only an informal way of calling it, You wont find the name DU in Univ of Delhi's website , that doesn't mean people dont call it by that name.

Its better to smash your head against the wall than trying to put logic into a chibot's brain, worse than a donkey.

Duffer i never said anything about autonomy of individual schools or their granting degrees , when i mentioned the University it was assumed that Ambedkar had studied in the same without going into detalis of how things work with its individual schools, granting degrees , autonomy and all, he will be considered a student of the university as its homepage claims if he had studied in one of its school . Dumbfcuk DU analogy was to explain that a student of DU can tell his individual college or simply DU when asked where he studies, same with University of London, if a student of LSE says that he studies in the University of London then he'll be right in saying so, the analogy ended there and had nothing to do with granting degrees, autonomy you thickhead.

Dumbf*ck University of London is the official name of the university , LU is only an informal way of calling it, You wont find the name DU in Univ of Delhi's website , that doesn't mean people dont call it by that name.

Its better to smash your head against the wall than trying to put logic into a chibot's brain, worse than a donkey.

Dumb gets dumber. Of course you didn't say anything about autonomous school, you knew nothing. That was what I said, to rebut your analogy with U of dehli. It was a failed analogy. If you are from U of London, you go by the name of specific college you attend, becoz U of London is made up of different schools, and each school grants it own degree. Get it dumbo?? Just ask any student from London!

University of London is also known as UOL, but not London U, formal or informal. 1) google search 2) visit UOL website 3) ask any student from London area

You are making an argument on something which you have no clue about. Wiki is where you got your info. But dumb people will never admit they are dumb, do they? Richard Lynn was right :rofl:

Dumb gets dumber. Of course you didn't say anything about autonomous school, you knew nothing. That was what I said, to rebut your analogy with U of dehli. It was a failed analogy. If you are from U of London, you go by the name of specific college you attend, becoz U of London is made up of different schools, and each school grants it own degree. Get it dumbo?? Just ask any student from London, airhead!

University of London is also known as UOL, but not London U, formal or informal. 1) google search 2) visit UOL website 3) ask any student from London area

You are making an argument on something which you have no clue about. But I guess dumb people are just dumb.

ok dumbfuck i'v had enough of you , i dont have the stamina of a bot to go on in circles over again. My assertion is if one has studied in any of the schools of Univ of London it can be said he studied in Univ of London, doesn't matter if i knew about autonomy and shit , i knew what i was talking about and i was right, never even mentioned autonomy.

Idiot i said its not wrong if you say Univ of London too just as you can say you're individual college, what a thickheaded moron.

You dont have any proof to counter that Univ of London and LU cannot be the same. Only a pathetic moron would say that both are different. Mnay universities across the world like Univ of Melbourne , Univ of Cambridge , Univ of Leeds etc are also reffered in the same way informally. Too hard for a dumb bot to get it.

Now buzz off bot.

ok dumbfuck i'v had enough of you , i dont have the stamina of a bot to go on in circles over again. My assertion is if one has studied in any of the schools of Univ of London it can be said he studied in Univ of London, doesn't matter if i knew about autonomy and shit , i knew what i was talking about and i was right, never even mentioned autonomy.

Idiot i said its not wrong if you say Univ of London too just as you can say you're individual college, what a thickheaded moron.

You dont have any proof to counter that Univ of London and LU cannot be the same. Only a pathetic moron would say that both are different. Mnay universities across the world like Univ of Melbourne , Univ of Cambridge , Univ of Leeds etc are also reffered in the same way informally. Too hard for a dumb bot to get it.

Now buzz off bot.

Your assertion is all based on assumption. You had demonstrated ,again and again, you knew nothing about the subject matter, otherwise it wouldn't take you this long to know that UOL student go by the name of each specific college. And you wouldn't have made your retarded analogy with U of Delhi. Well, dumb people are also stubborn. They go hand in hand, like curry and naan bread.

You asked for proof, but proof is everywhere, any website related to U of London, calls it U of London. The term, "london U" is nowhere to be found, except in Wiki, where you got your education from. :omghaha:

U of London is not one university by itself like U of Melbourne, Leeds or Cambridge. Another retarded analogy!

Now go eat your naan and curry

Last edited:
Your assertion is based on assumption. You had demonstrated ,again and again, you knew nothing about the subject matter, otherwise it wouldn't take you this long to know that UOL student go by the name of each specific college. And you wouldn't have made your retarded analogy with U of Delhi. Well, dumb people are also stubborn. They go hand in hand, like curry and naan bread.

U of London is not one university by itself like U of Melbourne, Leeds or Cambridge. Another retarded analogy, time to get a brain transplant.

Proof is everywhere, any website related to U of London, calls it U of London. The term, "london U" is nowhere to be found, except in Wiki, where you got your education from. :omghaha:

Now go eat your naan and curry.

Ok buffoon i gave you examples of universities from around the world but you are one brain dead zombi. There's no logic of being the same type of universities baboon rather convenience of saying the name. The only assertion was that it's absolutely not wrong to say Univ of London as your univ if you've studied in one of its 18 schools as mentioned by its website....ahhh im tired saying that gazzillionth time.

Go eat your cockroaches or fry maggots , dont bother quoting me again , i'v had enough of you.

Ok buffoon i gave you examples of universities from around the world but you are one brain dead zombi. There's no logic of being the same type of universities baboon rather convenience of saying the name. The only assertion was that it's absolutely not wrong to say Univ of London as your univ if you've studied in one of its 18 schools as mentioned by its website....ahhh im tired saying that gazzillionth time.

Go eat your cockroaches or fry maggots , dont bother quoting me again , i'v had enough of you.

All you gave me is another retarded analogy, which I duly rebutted you. Your combo of naan and curry is deadly indeed

I reiterate, every website related to U of London, calls it U of London. The name, London U, can only be found in Wiki.

If I'm a bot, i can't be eating human food, let alone insect which are commonly found in rancid curry. Another epic fail:rofl:

All you gave me is another retarded analogy, which I duly rebutted you. Another of your deadly brain numbing combo of naan and curry again :rofl:

I reiterate, every website related to U of London, calls it U of London. The name, London U, can only be found in Wiki.

If I'm a bot, i can't be eating human food, let alone insect which are commonly found in rancid curry. Another epic fail:rofl:

Univ of London = London Univ, now go eat sh!t if you dont like human food :lol:

Those website will call it that way because its the official name zombie but humans in their normal coversations can use the term LU and another human will understand the same but a brain dead zombie will not :lol:

Stop bothering now, you've earned enough today :wave:

Univ of London = London Univ, now go eat sh!t if you dont like human food :lol:

Those website will call it that way because its the official name zombie but humans in their normal coversations can use the term LU and another human will understand the same but a brain dead zombie will not :lol:

Stop bothering now, you've earned enough today :wave:

U of London = UOL.
London U = naan and curry :rofl:

Website are set up by humans, the same humans who run the university. Another of your naan and curry logic :omghaha:

U of London = UOL.
London U = naan and curry :rofl:

Website are set up by humans, the same humans who run the university. Another of your naan and curry logic :omghaha:

Univ of London = London Univ =/= cockroach soup. so hard for you to comprehend. :lol:

Never go full retard chibot. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom