What's new

Ancient Hindu temple in Pakistan's Sialkot reopens after 72 years

Of course..when i say some one else is bad...does not mean, India is saint either..

I know that. Point is, india is significantly worse for its minorities than Pakistan. Pakistan is worse than US, and so on.

Also, your reasoning that temple was closed for 72 years because Pakistan is intolerant is also false. As I told you, Sialkot had no hindus left after partition....hence temple was closed (since no worshippers). But it is our tolerance that we did not demolished the closed temple. We kept it and maintained it. Now Hindu community has established itself again in the region (thanks to birth rates and migration from surrounding areas to industrial city of Sialkot)---so the temple is opened for worship.

Pakistan has never destroyed any major Hindu temples. Whereas, india has destroyed Babri Masjid and the party responsible for that (BJP) is in power, led by Modi----a man under whom the largest massacre of Muslims happened with thousands killed and even more Muslim women raped.

That's india for you. Pakistan is far, far, far better as such thing will NEVER happen in Pakistan.

I have the sources but it is not from well reputed historians because it was not not published by Haq Musing.

Lol, you admitted it yourself that you are making stuff up :lol:

What's your source? Vedicmyths.com???? :rofl:

Btw, Babri Masjid should be rebuilt on the same spot, while hindus can built their temple adjacent to it on the same land (just like many Mosques are built adjacent to temples in india). Win-win....but extremists hindus won't agree to this peaceful and tolerance-based solution.

I know that. Point is, india is significantly worse for its minorities than Pakistan. Pakistan is worse than US, and so on.

Also, your reasoning that temple was closed for 72 years because Pakistan is intolerant is also false. As I told you, Sialkot had no hindus left after partition....hence temple was closed (since no worshippers). But it is our tolerance that we did not demolished the closed temple. We kept it and maintained it. Now Hindu community has established itself again in the region (thanks to birth rates and migration from surrounding areas to industrial city of Sialkot)---so the temple is opened for worship.

Pakistan has never destroyed any major Hindu temples. Whereas, india has destroyed Babri Masjid and the party responsible for that (BJP) is in power, led by Modi----a man under whom the largest massacre of Muslims happened with thousands killed and even more Muslim women raped.

That's india for you. Pakistan is far, far, far better as such thing will NEVER happen in Pakistan.

Lol, you admitted it yourself that you are making stuff up :lol:

What's your source? Vedicmyths.com???? :rofl:

Btw, Babri Masjid should be rebuilt on the same spot, while hindus can built their temple adjacent to it on the same land (just like many Mosques are built adjacent to temples in india). Win-win....but extremists hindus won't agree to this peaceful and tolerance-based solution.

Agree With you because no minority is left now. Please send those remaining Hindus back to India so that their teen girls are not abducted and rapped by mullas of their grandfather's age.

SIALKOT: An ancient Hindu temple in Sialkot in Pakistan's Punjab province has been reopened for worshippers after 72 years on the directives of country's federal government.

Fulfilling the longstanding demand of minority Hindu community, the Shawala Teeja Singh Temple was recently opened and inaugurated according to Hindu traditions, reported The Express Tribune.

"For several years, the Hindu community has been demanding that the temple be opened," said Syed Faraz Abbas, the deputy secretary of the Shrine.

Abbas added that the work on restoring the temple will soon begin after estimating the renovation cost. The idols of Hindu deities will be brought in from India.

The temple had remained closed since the partition and was reopened on the directives of Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan and Evacuee Trust Property Board (EPTB) Chairman Dr Amir Ahmed.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...s-sialkot-reopens-after-72-years-1998822.html

SIALKOT: An ancient Hindu temple in Sialkot in Pakistan's Punjab province has been reopened for worshippers after 72 years on the directives of country's federal government.

Fulfilling the longstanding demand of minority Hindu community, the Shawala Teeja Singh Temple was recently opened and inaugurated according to Hindu traditions, reported The Express Tribune.

"For several years, the Hindu community has been demanding that the temple be opened," said Syed Faraz Abbas, the deputy secretary of the Shrine.

Abbas added that the work on restoring the temple will soon begin after estimating the renovation cost. The idols of Hindu deities will be brought in from India.

The temple had remained closed since the partition and was reopened on the directives of Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan and Evacuee Trust Property Board (EPTB) Chairman Dr Amir Ahmed.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...s-sialkot-reopens-after-72-years-1998822.html
@Areesh your thoughts on this plz

Hahahahahaa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This ultra-right wing Hinduta website also claims "Taj Mahal" to be a hindu temple :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Vedic mythology is no source dude. People laugh at it. The highest estimates of Temple destruction have been around 80 (By qualified and neutral sources). Just 80 temples destroyed in 1000 years by Muslim rulers in the Medieval era. Such tolerance was unfounded anywhere in the world during those times.

As I told you, Sialkot had no hindus left after partition..

Confessions of what I said.

Hahahahahaa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This ultra-right wing Hinduta website also claims "Taj Mahal" to be a hindu temple :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Vedic mythology is no source dude. People laugh at it. The highest estimates of Temple destruction have been around 80 (By qualified and neutral sources). Just 80 temples destroyed in 1000 years by Muslim rulers in the Medieval era. Such tolerance was unfounded anywhere in the world during those times.

17000 temple destroyed in Kashmir post post 1990. This information was given by Umar Abdullah in J and K assembly. I think he too would have picked up the figure from Vaidic Mythology. What say?

17000 temple destroyed in Kashmir post post 1990. This information was given by Umar Abdullah in J and K assembly. I think he too would have picked up the figure from Vaidic Mythology. What say?

Please source? Where did Omar Abdullah said it? Source for this should be easy for you as Newspaper would have reported it or may be you have a video too?

C'mon, lets see you earn some credibility and not just post mythology numbers haha

Please source? Where did Omar Abdullah said it? Source for this should be easy for you as Newspaper would have reported it or may be you have a video too?

C'mon, lets see you earn some credibility and not just post mythology numbers haha
On the floor of assembly. Now you accept the source provided by me and confess so that I may post the statement of Omar else that too will become Vaidic Mythology.

On the floor of assembly. Now you accept the source provided by me and confess so that I may post the statement of Omar else that too will become Vaidic Mythology.

Post the statement and I will see.

It could be authentic (As in, he got the official information from government's actual study. Or it could be rhetoric....where he is exaggerating for political point scoring, as is common in indo-Pak). Post the statement and let readers evaluate.

Post the statement and I will see.

It could be authentic (As in, he got the official information from government's actual study. Or it could be rhetoric....where he is exaggerating for political point scoring, as is common in indo-Pak). Post the statement and let readers evaluate.

First of all accept the rrferefer I posted.

The topic itself shows how tolerant is Pakistan where it was closed for 72 year..

Yeah except no one touched it or harmed it even after all Hindus from the area having left.
Same is true for the place I grew up in, there are temples there but no worshipers, yet no one touches them as a sign of respect for the people they used to live with.

The topic itself shows how tolerant is Pakistan where it was closed for 72 year..
Infact many of Hindu temples in Pakistan's Punjab are no more. I don't know what prompted the Pakistani authorities to open this temple after 7 decades

Pakistan has never destroyed any major Hindu temples. .

Well Pakistanis are no Saints
https://www.facebook.com/pg/ExploringLahore/photos/?tab=album&album_id=475521199170218
https://indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/historic-jain-temple-demolished-in-lahore/
https://www.dawn.com/news/1236839
https://www.dawn.com/news/1329828

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom