What's new

Ancient Hindu temple in Pakistan's Sialkot reopens after 72 years

I know that. Point is, india is significantly worse for its minorities than Pakistan. Pakistan is worse than US, and so on.

Also, your reasoning that temple was closed for 72 years because Pakistan is intolerant is also false. As I told you, Sialkot had no hindus left after partition....hence temple was closed (since no worshippers). But it is our tolerance that we did not demolished the closed temple. We kept it and maintained it. Now Hindu community has established itself again in the region (thanks to birth rates and migration from surrounding areas to industrial city of Sialkot)---so the temple is opened for worship.

Pakistan has never destroyed any major Hindu temples. Whereas, india has destroyed Babri Masjid and the party responsible for that (BJP) is in power, led by Modi----a man under whom the largest massacre of Muslims happened with thousands killed and even more Muslim women raped.

That's india for you. Pakistan is far, far, far better as such thing will NEVER happen in Pakistan.

Lol, you admitted it yourself that you are making stuff up :lol:

What's your source? Vedicmyths.com???? :rofl:

Btw, Babri Masjid should be rebuilt on the same spot, while hindus can built their temple adjacent to it on the same land (just like many Mosques are built adjacent to temples in india). Win-win....but extremists hindus won't agree to this peaceful and tolerance-based solution.
Why do you worry about Babri Masjid? in your own country, hundreds of Masjid and dargahs are bombed. Worry about it.

Last edited:
Nice.

Which Avatar of God this temple will safeguard?

SIALKOT: An ancient Hindu temple in Sialkot in Pakistan's Punjab province has been reopened for worshippers after 72 years on the directives of country's federal government.

Fulfilling the longstanding demand of minority Hindu community, the Shawala Teeja Singh Temple was recently opened and inaugurated according to Hindu traditions, reported The Express Tribune.

"For several years, the Hindu community has been demanding that the temple be opened," said Syed Faraz Abbas, the deputy secretary of the Shrine.

Abbas added that the work on restoring the temple will soon begin after estimating the renovation cost. The idols of Hindu deities will be brought in from India.

The temple had remained closed since the partition and was reopened on the directives of Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan and Evacuee Trust Property Board (EPTB) Chairman Dr Amir Ahmed.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...s-sialkot-reopens-after-72-years-1998822.html

That's quite cool. Wonder how old this temple is.

I hope the GOP also looks after the temples in Amb shareef properly. They are beautiful and should be preserved.

That's quite cool. Wonder how old this temple is.

I hope the GOP also looks after the temples in Amb shareef properly. They are beautiful and should be preserved.

could be more than 1000 yrs , supposed to be the oldest temple in Sailkot

Temple which was destroyed and an attempt was made to build mosque.

all sanghis take note : the old name of Ayodya was saket, it was changed to Ayodhya after the spread of Buddhism. Contrary to the popular belief rama was dark brown and his ancestors were from the Tamil original homeland Kumari Kandam. Most probably rama was born in the south west coast of ancient Tamilaakam (Tamil kingdom)

To claim Babri mosque in Ayodya was ram's birthplace is a brahmin fabricated lie
interesting how wannabe Aryan supremacist - i.e northie Hindus who despise Tamils, have ended up worshiping 2 dark skinned Dravidian Tamil folk heroes - Ram and Krishna

kumari kandam

maxresdefault.jpg

True because in India, no place of worship have to remain close for 72 years.
Yes they destroy a 16ty century mosque on the fiction that it is made on a temple..
Even if that is true they must have preserved the 16th century structure and stop prayers in it .
But they destroy it .

see the above post Aryan Hindus (cowbelt hindus) worship Tamil gods they have given up their 33 million vedic gods for popular Tamil "gods',

I thought hinaus worshipped the indus in these parts.

but i would like to read more.

The topic itself shows how tolerant is Pakistan where it was closed for 72 year..
Not for a moment your realize that not more then 10 to 20 Hindus live in the city. And they have never ask to open this temple . Now after sikh they too get the courage and ask and it was granted immediately .
Who doesnt want to give this opertunity to Hindus?
It is of no use to Muslims neither we have converted it into mosque.. The major problem is that Hindus lived in Sindh and not much in punjab.

Does not matter. it is a futile exercise and won't change a dime. The world will still keep calling you an intolerant country.

What about Babri Majid
It is not for them . It is for us.
Our founder m.a. Jinnah has clearly said you are free to go to your mosques, temples and churches . It is against Islamic teachings to destroy other religion religious places .

Yes they destroy a 16ty century mosque on the fiction that it is made on a temple..
Even if that is true they must have preserved the 16th century structure and stop prayers in it .
But they destroy it .

Why don't you preserve your mosques and Dargahs which are blown every few days? It was built by destroying our most sacred temple so we did that.

could be more than 1000 yrs , supposed to be the oldest temple in Sailkot

all sanghis take note : the old name of Ayodya was saket, it was changed to Ayodhya after the spread of Buddhism. Contrary to the popular belief rama was dark brown and his ancestors were from the Tamil original homeland Kumari Kandam. Most probably rama was born in the south west coast of ancient Tamilaakam (Tamil kingdom)

To claim Babri mosque in Ayodya was ram's birthplace is a brahmin fabricated lie
interesting how wannabe Aryan supremacist - i.e northie Hindus who despise Tamils, have ended up worshiping 2 dark skinned Dravidian Tamil folk heroes - Ram and Krishna

kumari kandam

maxresdefault.jpg

Fake commie history fabricated by anti nationals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom