What's new

Featured Anatolian Eagle 2021 - JF-17 To Pitch Against Rafale and Vipers

First off - look carefully above my post.

I replied to a post of a Member. There were 2 other replies (on the matter) prior to mine, but for some odd reason you singled me out and choose to respond to just me.

Secondly..., what 'importance' are you referring to? Do elaborate. I haven't asked/demanded for any special treatment - Nor have I received any (For the Record).

Finally, you said not to mention teja here or anywhere. Right... So if others trash-talk about the LCA, its okay - perfectly fine. Not a word out of you. But because I attached an image (like another prior to me) - you've got an issue.

Seems like you've got an issue with me, in general.

General comment for all no issue with anyone

However, the outside world is starkly different.
He certainly would agree with you.

1624200853820.png

JF-17 DSI gives it an edge over Rafale and Viper in terms of weight reduction. However the current RD-93 engine does not have sufficient thrust to weight ratio to outperform Rafale and Viper. If RD-93MA is available it should be able to.

Original soundtrack of the movie (and the unofficial song of the Anatolian Eagles, hehe)

Fly, baby fly
We gotta fly to stay alive
These words
These words
No magic till we try

Take a leap, leap of faith
Reach for the stars in the night
Break the curse of this earth
There is miracle up in the sky
Where love birds fly
The TurAF/PAF motto:

With pretty girls everywhere
If they call me I will be there

read this book last year
"Psyche of the Pakistan Air Force" by Pushpindar Singh
states that after landing of F-16 in the subcontinent Indian air force end up buying Mig-29, Mirage 2000, Su-30, and is still unable to gain an edge in air superiority.
and now Rafales. soon mantra of rafales will be over just like Su-30MKI.
the perception that the maximum range of meteor will be used by IAF to gain an advantage is wrong. future engagement will be closer than expected only tactics will be the true definition of superiority.

36 fighter jets and 250 personnel (?!?) of the Katar AF will remain permanently stationed inside Turkey...

Turkey will train the Katar AF personnel....

The PAF always sends folks on deputation to Turkey....

As for the IAF, it’s the time to panic...

As for the TurAF and PAF regarding Rafaels, it’s the rabbit and turtle story in the reverse mode: the rabbit has taken the race way too seriously while the turtle is relaxing....

Last edited:
You are very wrong. We know the JF-17 with PL-15 is invincible against the Rafale based on all the expert talk here on PDF. There is no way anyone here can argue against it. I don't even understand why you guys keep comparing the mighty Thunder against the Rafale, the Thunder needs to be pitted against better aircraft. There are no victories against the already conquered -- at least on PDF. However, the outside world is starkly different.
If u had said this in ur head a few times before hitting submit...u would've realized that exactly this...applies to u guys(Indians).
Indians have littered this forum with grand claims like "mini AWACS", "raptor of the east...that will shoot down any jet in PAF inventory long before they can see the Su30", "S400 enforcing no fly zone over Pakistan", "IAF Phalcon AWACS being superior to PAF Erieye AWACS", and the list goes on...with the latest add on being Rafales. Every time u guys hype up the newest shiniest toys u get as being the best in the world...that is going to doom Pakistan...and everytime it turns out otherwise...and the goal post is moved to the next shiny toy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom