What's new

Featured Anatolian Eagle 2021 - JF-17 To Pitch Against Rafale and Vipers

So this is how the Indian dilemma is now complete.

IAF Top of the line aircraft.
1 : SU-30
.............PAF has had plenty of experience in exercises and otherwise with PLAAF versions.
2 : Mirage-2000.....PAF has exercised with Qatari and UAEAF aircrafts.
3 : Rafales .........Earlier PAF had exercised with French types and now will mix it with Qatari jets.
4 : MiG-29.......Azerbaijan is fielding their Fulcrums in Anatolian Eagle-2021.
It’s the time to panic....

And, PAF wants to tackle all of them via JF17 block II! What an audacity!!!

According to the Hindutva ideologue Swamy, a Hindu mind is full of doubts! Now, all IAF pilots will approach the Pak borders with tons of doubts....

Last edited:
PAF wants to tackle all of them via JF17 block II! What an audacity!!!
Jf17 is designed with one sole purpose to negate IAF of any possible edge over PAF. So It does have and will have lots of undisclosed features to keep surprise Indian as and when confronted.
It is not designed as air superiority fighter but it will not let anyone of them to fly againgt it.JF has all it need to do its job done.It has weapons and features to get its task performed most economically again and again.
IAF has to sent rafale to France any possible upgrade, While JF can have upgrade as and when required to beat Indians.

I really hope that PAF leave 2 JF-17 BLKII to the turks after the exercise end. in order for them to build advance upgrade packages for the JF-17s.

Original soundtrack of the movie (and the unofficial song of the Anatolian Eagles, hehe)

Fly, baby fly
We gotta fly to stay alive
These words
These words
No magic till we try

Take a leap, leap of faith
Reach for the stars in the night
Break the curse of this earth
There is miracle up in the sky
Where love birds fly

Thunder Storm Over Turkey.

storm.png

There is no need to mention Teja here or anywhere because of your importance you are making a big deal out of it

Stick to the topic no need to bring teja here or anywhere

Thanks [emoji120]
First off - look carefully above my post.

I replied to a post of a Member. There were 2 other replies (on the matter) prior to mine, but for some odd reason you singled me out and choose to respond to just me.

Secondly..., what 'importance' are you referring to? Do elaborate. I haven't asked/demanded for any special treatment - Nor have I received any (For the Record).

Finally, you said not to mention teja here or anywhere. Right... So if others trash-talk about the LCA, its okay - perfectly fine. Not a word out of you. But because I attached an image (like another prior to me) - you've got an issue.

Seems like you've got an issue with me, in general.

Back
Top Bottom