What's new

Featured Anatolian Eagle 2021 - JF-17 To Pitch Against Rafale and Vipers

1628252269825.png

Hi,

Russia made the su30 to compete against the F15 first of all.

Secondly---if pakistani pilots were flying the SU30, what would your response be.

Never beieve the enemy pro[agada that their tier 1 aircraft is a dud.

The february scenario was setup by the indians to find out what the PAF was capable of.
How can someone be so Naive 😭

I said Indian flying skills regardless of nationality..

US aggressor Squadron mimic Soviet flying skills and tactics
You want them to mimic indian flying skills and tactics? You want the to shoot down their own jet fighters and crash the rest?

But seriously now,were the Rafale flown by Qataris? I mean Arab Qataris.

You want them to mimic indian flying skills and tactics? You want the to shoot down their own jet fighters and crash the rest?

Hi,

Sonny boy,

Didn't we shoot down our own F16 in the 80's---?

And din't we shoot down our own spy plane in an earlier war---the B-57 canberra electronic surveillance aircraft--.

Last edited:
Cope India 2004 - An air exercise
Swift Retort 2019 - Real air battle, F16 spanked both Mig21 and SU30MKI

Cope India 2004.

Mig21s won against F15s. It was later revealed that per Indias request - the F15s weren't allowed to simulate BVR attacks (their biggest advantage), that it was 3 Mig21s vs 1 F15, and that there were even more factors that aided the Mig21.

So, technically, the Mig21s won! But the exercise was not realistic at all.

I mean we would take into consideration that Arab Qataris are a good reference to the IAF (Indian Air Force) as you can see their lack of communication and hierarchy problems and inefficient systems, as seen in 27 Feb 2019 Incident, whereby Pakistan without any hassle was able to take down two Indian MiG-21's and 0 Downs on the Pakistani Side, so therefore, I'd say it's an accurate benchmark.

I mean we would take into consideration that Arab Qataris are a good reference to the IAF (Indian Air Force) as you can see their lack of communication and hierarchy problems and inefficient systems, as seen in 27 Feb 2019 Incident, whereby Pakistan without any hassle was able to take down two Indian MiG-21's and 0 Downs on the Pakistani Side, so therefore, I'd say it's an accurate benchmark.
I don't know if the Gulf Arabs are good pilots,but I know that Indians are probably some of the worst pilots in the world. I don't know if Qataris are good or bad when it comes to Air Force. But I prefer to see a Rafale in the hands of an Arab Air Force,than the Indians. I'm sorry,I know it sounds bad. The Rafale is a masterpiece though. It's like giving ships to a country that has no sea. It's like giving an expensive pen to a man who doesn't know how to write or draw. It's like buying an expensive scale model to a toddler and expect him to take care of it and not use it as a normal toy plane.

I don't know if the Gulf Arabs are good pilots,but I know that Indians are probably some of the worst pilots in the world. I don't know if Qataris are good or bad when it comes to Air Force. But I prefer to see a Rafale in the hands of an Arab Air Force,than the Indians. I'm sorry,I know it sounds bad. The Rafale is a masterpiece though. It's like giving ships to a country that has no sea. It's like giving an expensive pen to a man who doesn't know how to write or draw. It's like buying an expensive scale model to a toddler and expect him to take care of it and not use it as a normal toy plane.
You don’t need to worry Indians know how to destroy Raphael reputation,

Disagree - India has some of the best skillsets in pilots and well trained. The problem lies with their leadership and their massive brain drain towards commercial airlines.

Back
Top Bottom