What's new

Analysis of current Turkey Russia Iran -vs- USA situation (video)

Pax Ottomana

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
  • What is America's great plan with the PKK/YPG "terror corridor"?
  • Latest attack on the Russian airbase in Syria
  • When is Turkey entering Idlib?
  • Iran-Turkey-Russia relations
  • Intelligence warfare
  • S-400s
MUST WATCH: http://www.tvnet.com.tr/akil-odasi

maxresdefault.jpg

Highly recommended.

Last edited:
it is turkish language man. :(

Right, so for our non-Turkish speaking friends, it basically boils down to a strategic proxy war that's going on between two sides:

Russia-Turkey-Iran
vs
USA-Israel-Saudi Arabia

There are some peripheral sides such as UAE, Qatar, Assad regime, etc but the above are the main players. The video probably doesn't really share any new information you don't already know or at least suspect but it's a good overall analysis and sum up.

Right, so for our non-Turkish speaking friends, it basically boils down to a strategic proxy war that's going on between two sides:

Russia-Turkey-Iran
vs
USA-Israel-Saudi Arabia

There are some peripheral sides such as UAE, Qatar, Assad regime, etc but the above are the main players. The video probably doesn't really share any new information you don't already know or at least suspect but it's a good overall analysis and sum up.
Thank you

But according to me UK France Germany will fight with Turkey.
Armenia will fight Azerbaijan
Israel and USA will attack Syria Egypt and Jordan, Iran and Iraq will fight them
Pakistan and China will fight USA and India
Saudis will remain Busy in Yemen for next 100 years
Russia will conquer Ukraine Pakistan and China will Conquer India the Russia will join Turkey and Conquer Europe Pakistan Iran Iraq and China will defeat Israel and USA and they will then Join Turkey and Russia in fight for Europe and in the end the last nation to fall will be UK. When all this will be happening Saudis will still be fighting Yemen.

Hahaha this is unbelievable. The greatest example of kendin çal kendin oyna. These guys your watching are on the payroll of AKP and nobody can even question that. If CHP becomes government these people will turn to them in a heartbeat. Wherever there is power they will go that way

Especially that nedret ersanel is known by everyone as a retard.

without Military coup CHP has no chance to become Government

ERDOGAN and BAHCELI will rule Turkey until 2029 ..... keep enjoying
Bahceli will be history after MHP gets stuck at 10% threshold and all the AKP fanboys cheering him now will forget him.
Bahceli finished MHP.

Bahceli will be history after MHP gets stuck at 10% threshold and all the AKP fanboys cheering him now will forget him.
Bahceli finished MHP.

Bahceli will be finished if he join the group of anti erdogan. The group is with every politic fraction(kemalist, fetos, hdp, sol-dev list goes on) of Turkey, the mistake he did in 90's with partnering coallision. that was with Left wing politics, akp is right wing politics.

So people are putting ex akp member in the list to break the right wing, but that is not going to happen. Ther is not such stupid thing like vatansever parties. In politics everybody is nationalist, only you will have right and left fraction. So give me a reason why bahceli will be a loser if he listen to forums or young people who still not understanding how politics works in Turkey?

Bahceli will be finished if he join the group of anti erdogan. The group is with every politic fraction(kemalist, fetos, hdp, sol-dev list goes on) of Turkey, the mistake he did in 90's with partnering coallision. that was with Left wing politics, akp is right wing politics.

So people are putting ex akp member in the list to break the right wing, but that is not going to happen. Ther is not such stupid thing like vatansever parties. In politics everybody is nationalist, only you will have right and left fraction. So give me a reason why bahceli will be a loser if he listen to forums or young people who still not understanding how politics works in Turkey?
What happens when MHP doesnt get 10% in the next elections?

1-Kas%C4%B1m-2015-Se%C3%A7im-Sonu%C3%A7lar%C4%B1.png

Bahceli finished MHP.

BAHCELI saved MHP from traitor FETO

and for a MHP Fan MHP+AKP 1000 times better than MHP+CHP+HDP+PKK+TKP+FETO
( Kripto Fetocüler hariç hiçbir MHP li , Vatan hainlerinin safında yer tutmaz )

I am a fan of Erdogan but I dont care about AKP I will vote for ERDOGAN and MHP in 2019

if MHP join the group of anti Erdogan. ( CHP+HDP+PKK+TKP+FETO )..... then I will vote for ERDOGAN and AKP in 2019

Last edited by a moderator:
Fact of the matter is that AKP and MHP are the only truly nationalist, pro-Independent Turkiye political parties right now. The rest of them are just in a race with each other to serve USA/FETO agenda.

MHP a year ago were blood thirsty vampires, that was happy that our soldiers was dying and loved violence and bloodshed when Bahçeli suddenly becomes with recep these people starting to love him.

I mean humans should have some form of honour and pride

BAHCELI saved MHP from traitor FETO

and for a MHP Fan MHP+AKP 1000 times better than MHP+CHP+HDP+PKK+TKP+FETO
( Kripto Fetocüler hariç hiçbir MHP li , Vatan hainlerinin safında yer tutmaz )

I am a fan of Erdogan but I dont care about AKP I will vote for ERDOGAN and MHP in 2019

if MHP join the group of anti Erdogan. ( CHP+HDP+PKK+TKP+FETO )..... then I will vote for ERDOGAN and AKP in 2019

MHP and AK party coalition will be broke all the games,

As an AK party voter If MHP has a problem about vote threshold limit i would like to vote MHP for party, for leader Erdoğan.

Devlet Bahçeli is a real patriot he allways broke the games but we understand him after military coup. Bahçeli is an Old wolf.

Back
Top Bottom